Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2017- Champions with Disability
Life is a Marathon, not a sprint and so is Planet Abled.
We started our marathon of social inclusion of people with disabilities through accessible travel. Now, we want you to join us !!
Yes, you heard it right. Planet Abled has taken another leap and joined ADHM as supporters for Champions with Disability category. This year we want you to break all barriers and inhibitions and run along with us at the world's most prestigious marathon, the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2017.
The journey of the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon started in 2005 and has now achieved the IAAF Gold Label making it one of the most respected marathons in the world.
This year its the 10th edition and Planet Abled has taken the challenge to break all thresholds of participation of people with disabilities and take it to next level. But we can't do it ourselves, we need your support to participate and spread the information to as many people and organizations as you can. So that we all can run the marathon together. If you can't run, walk with us, if you can't walk roll their wheelchair to join us, but we won't take an excuse.
There will be days, where you don't know if you can participate in a marathon, there will be a lifetime knowing that you have !!
We encourage all of you to participate in as high numbers as possible. Its still one and a half months to go, so you can start preparing.
Individuals can register online, for groups and institutions contact us via email.
- Starts on: Sunday, 19 Nov 2017 at 06:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 19 Oct 2017 at 12:00 AM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Newdelhi
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Planet Abled
- Organizer Phone: 9910042281
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.PlanetAbled.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Australia
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News