Top 5 household ingredients for amazing hair
Shiny and bouncy hair look beautiful and now you can have them too. Here are top five hair-care ingredients that are inexpensive and easily accessible.
- Mayonnaise- most of us use it on sandwiches and it is available easily in stores and shops these days. It contains eggs, vinegar, and oil that are good for the hair. Simply coat your hair with it for twenty minutes, and rinse off with shampoo.
- Honey- This is also one ingredient that is found in Indian homes. Just mix it in with your favorite natural oil for a deep-conditioning treatment and wash off with water.
- Banana- The fruit is rich in minerals and gives a great treatment for dry and damaged hair. Mash a banana and mix it in with 5 ml of almond oil. Apply it on your hair. Leave it on for about half an hour, and rinse off with your shampoo.
- Eggs- Eggs are a great source of protein and give strength and structure to hair. You can mix it in with other natural ingredients like honey or avocados for a great hair mask.
- Olive oil- It is good for health and recommended for cooking. It can also cure dandruff, split ends, and weak, rough and dull hair. Just massage it into your damp scalp, leave it on for about twenty minutes, and rinse off with shampoo