Myth & Realities of Specific Learning difficulties - Conference
R'eussir Trust in collaboration with NIEPMD- Ministry of Social Justice), invites you for a State level conference "Myth & Realities of Specific Learning difficulties" with CRE points.
Conference is on OCt,13th & 14 ( 15 only CRE) Last Date to sign in 5th OCT,2017. Join us to make a difference..
We are also releasing a directory of service for differently abled & educational stalls Contact on email and phone for more information.
- Starts on: Friday, 13 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 14 Oct 2017 at 04:30 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: TERI,4th Main Road,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Reussir Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9740023201
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.reussirtrust.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
- Education December 14, 2018 Sol's Arc is making the world a better place for children with disabilities
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some benefits of yoga for children with autism
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Top world celebs at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding festivities
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Wedding preparations of Mukesh Ambani's daughter begin
- Education December 14, 2018 Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News