Myth & Realities of Specific Learning difficulties - Conference
R'eussir Trust in collaboration with NIEPMD- Ministry of Social Justice), invites you for a State level conference "Myth & Realities of Specific Learning difficulties" with CRE points.
Conference is on OCt,13th & 14 ( 15 only CRE) Last Date to sign in 5th OCT,2017. Join us to make a difference..
We are also releasing a directory of service for differently abled & educational stalls Contact on email and phone for more information.
- Starts on: Friday, 13 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 14 Oct 2017 at 04:30 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: TERI,4th Main Road,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Reussir Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9740023201
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.reussirtrust.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News