China’s bubble tea shop has only deaf workers
October 22, 2017
The bubble tea shop in China is slowly becoming famous for only hiring deaf workers.
The hiring policy of the tea shop gives opportunities to people with disabilities to lead a better life by giving them financial freedom.
It is not easy for disabled people to get jobs in China and the bubble tea shop is setting a good example for others.
The cashier of the shop is the only person working there without disability. The rest of the staff members use sign language for communication.
The little shop is fast becoming a place of attraction among the local customers.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Church in Ireland cancels invite to priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Supreme Court orders release of arrested journalist
- Events June 11, 2019 Maximising Progress in Autism
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News