China’s bubble tea shop has only deaf workers
October 22, 2017
The bubble tea shop in China is slowly becoming famous for only hiring deaf workers.
The hiring policy of the tea shop gives opportunities to people with disabilities to lead a better life by giving them financial freedom.
It is not easy for disabled people to get jobs in China and the bubble tea shop is setting a good example for others.
The cashier of the shop is the only person working there without disability. The rest of the staff members use sign language for communication.
The little shop is fast becoming a place of attraction among the local customers.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 #AutismPower - Arun Prasad inspires young people with autism to live life independently
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News