China’s bubble tea shop has only deaf workers
The bubble tea shop in China is slowly becoming famous for only hiring deaf workers.
The hiring policy of the tea shop gives opportunities to people with disabilities to lead a better life by giving them financial freedom.
It is not easy for disabled people to get jobs in China and the bubble tea shop is setting a good example for others.
The cashier of the shop is the only person working there without disability. The rest of the staff members use sign language for communication.
The little shop is fast becoming a place of attraction among the local customers.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 21, 2019 Kalakaar 2.0
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 New initiative called iDARE in Goa aims to fight for the rights of disabled people
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 #LovePossible - Newlyweds Shilpa & Danish Mahajan are setting serious couple goals
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Saudi Arabia Crown in India to strengthen ties
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Army kills 3 JeM terrorists in Pulwama
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News