China’s bubble tea shop has only deaf workers
October 22, 2017
The bubble tea shop in China is slowly becoming famous for only hiring deaf workers.
The hiring policy of the tea shop gives opportunities to people with disabilities to lead a better life by giving them financial freedom.
It is not easy for disabled people to get jobs in China and the bubble tea shop is setting a good example for others.
The cashier of the shop is the only person working there without disability. The rest of the staff members use sign language for communication.
The little shop is fast becoming a place of attraction among the local customers.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Arrest warrant against Congress MP Shashi Tharoor
- Headlines August 18, 2019 Deepa Malik wins Khel Ratna
- Accessibility August 13, 2019 Foreign doctors question MCI guidelines regarding disabled medical aspirants ahead of crucial hearing
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Expect little international support on J&K, says Pakistan foreign minister
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Heavy rains bring down temperatures in Delhi
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Kerala man Noushad wins hearts in flood-hit Kerala
- Lifestyle August 14, 2019 Round necked kurtas for women for that elegant, festive look
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats' sensory love notes ease back to school transition for children with autism
- Accessibility August 20, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Sabke Liye initiative wins Future Retail Limited national disability award
- Headlines August 13, 2019 Angry reactions to Mika Singh's performance in Karachi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News