Adventure Camp for Special Persons, Families and Friends
On popular request we are bring to you for the first time ever in Western region an Adventure Camp for persons with special needs and their Families
A unique adventure camp for Special Persons, Families and Friends to be held at Camp Water's Edge, Pune.
The AMAZE Charitable trust has been organizing Adventure Camps for persons with special needs since 2011 in the Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu.
For REGISTRATION and more details send email.
- Starts on: Friday, 01 Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Dec 2017 at 04:00 PM
- City: Pune
- Location: The Camp Water’s Edge, Takve
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Amaze Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9922928813,979182304
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.amazetrust.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 9, 2018 Mumbai Memory Cafe
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Deaf people are gathering at Delhi's Jantar Mantar for a common cause
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 Samarthanam's Bengaluru Walkathon highlights inclusion in digital media
- Headlines December 4, 2018 India’s first engineless ‘Train 18’ completes successful trial run
- Technology December 10, 2018 Bengaluru meet brings together key stakeholders working on indigenous assistive tech solutions
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Headlines December 6, 2018 India vs Australia announce teams for Adelaide Test
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News