Deaf movie review of Chef
A hearing perspective:
Chef movie is a Hindi drama film starring Saif Ali Khan (as Roshan Kalra), Padmapriya Janakiraman (as Radha Menon) and Svar Kamble (Armaan) in important roles.
The film is directed by Raja Krishna Menon and is an official remake of American film Chef.
Chef movie is a unique story of Roshan Kalra’s journey of rediscovering his relationship with his son and at the same time, also finding his real sources of happiness.
Roshan is a three-star Michelin chef, who works at a Gulli restaurant in New York.
When a customer criticizes Roshan’s dish, he loses his temper and punches the customer.
Roshan gets jailed immediately but comes out on bail with the help of his boss, who suggests him to take a break from work.
Roshan, however, removes his life’s frustrations on his team and gets fired from his job.
He then decides to go to Kochi in India to spend some time with his son Armaan, who lives with his ex-wife Radha.
The way Roshan manages to patch up with his family – wife, son and father and also start a new professional life with a food truck business forms the main part of the story.
Chef film is a sweet family entertainer packed with simple acting performances, good direction, amazing picturization of unique locations of Kerala, lovely music and feel-good background score. This tasteful ride connecting love and food definitely won’t disappoint your expectations.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Patients find centre stage in competencies aimed to develop disability-inclusive compassionate care
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Get-hooked February 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019