National Career Service Centre for the disabled started in Guwahati
October 16, 2017
Minister Santosh Kumar Gangwar inaugurated the office building of 'National Career Service Centre for Differently Abled' in Guwahati in Assam recently.
He also appreciated the Assam government for taking steps to provide required opportunities for the disabled people.
The idea of opening the centre is to skill the disabled people in different professions and make them self-confident and independent.
A special employment campaign will soon be started by the government for the disabled people.
The departments like industry and commerce, transport, skill, labour and employment will be approached by the officials to work together for the overall development and growth of the disabled people.
Watch in Sign Language
- #AutismPower - SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
April 4, 2019
- Kerala government’s Kaivalya Project yet to take off, disability rights groups disappointed
March 18, 2019
- Saarathee's employees are showing India that disability is just a matter of perception
March 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Events April 22, 2019 Learn to manage your own career
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News