Meet disabled cricketer Dharamveer Singh Pal, the unofficial 12th man of the Indian cricket team
Captain of India’s disabled cricket team, Dharamveer Singh Pal is the unofficial 12th man of the Indian cricket team.
23 years old Dharamveer suffered from polio when he was 18 months old, which left him paralysed from the waist down.
Being a huge cricket fan his whole life, Dharamveer now travels with the Indian cricket team, who take care of his expenses and considers him as family.
Dharamveer uses his arms to walk and can move at a great speed. He wants to be connected with cricket and inspire others who think that polio disease didn’t let them do anything in life.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Infosys Foundation announces Rs 10 lakh to families of martyrs of Pulwama attack
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019