Meet disabled cricketer Dharamveer Singh Pal, the unofficial 12th man of the Indian cricket team
Captain of India’s disabled cricket team, Dharamveer Singh Pal is the unofficial 12th man of the Indian cricket team.
23 years old Dharamveer suffered from polio when he was 18 months old, which left him paralysed from the waist down.
Being a huge cricket fan his whole life, Dharamveer now travels with the Indian cricket team, who take care of his expenses and considers him as family.
Dharamveer uses his arms to walk and can move at a great speed. He wants to be connected with cricket and inspire others who think that polio disease didn’t let them do anything in life.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Image of 'Statue of Unity' from space released by American company
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 What made Stan Lee's superheroes so magical for children with autism
- Education November 15, 2018 Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
- Parasports November 20, 2018 Divyaang Myithri Sports Academy’s wheelchair cricket camp is a success
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 MCI moves towards public consultation on on amendments to disability rules for MBBS students
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee dies at 95
- Get-hooked November 21, 2018 What Causes autism? Some information
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked November 16, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018