Umang Bal Anand - Exhibition
Umang Worldchildren Welfare Trust India’s Bal Anand welcomes you to an amazing exhibition of beautiful crafts made by our special children!
Visit the different stalls and you can also get to try our fresh farm products.
Do come and provide encouragement to the children through your participation.
- Starts on: Sunday, 15 Oct 2017 at 11:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Oct 2017 at 06:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: 93 Sai Krupa, Ghatla Village Road, Chembur
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Bal Anand
- Organizer Phone: 02225208395
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://balanand.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology December 5, 2018 Assistive technology makes life simpler for children with learning disabilities
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Bengaluru’s Namma Pride gets a thumbs up for its accessibility features
- Get-hooked December 4, 2018 Smileys India bats for inclusion through art
- Headlines December 6, 2018 Prime Minister Modi attends Priyanka-Nick’s reception party
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Top world celebs at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding festivities
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Headlines December 5, 2018 Five people arrested in killing of police officer at Uttar Pradesh
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News