Paraplegic teen's make up tutorials are a hit on Instagram!
Gabriella Alvillar has become a hit on Instagram thanks to her make up tutorials!
Its not just her good looks and lessons that have got her 90,000 followers, but also her inspiring life story.
Three years ago, when she was 16, Gabriella was involved in a car accident. The driver was speeding and Gabriella was thrown out of the vehicle. The accident dislocated her spine, leaving her paralysed.
Gabriella was a dancer and the loss of mobility in her legs left her unable to practice and depressed. She started learning how to do makeup and that is her new passion.
She says that it is important to love oneself and not to stop regarding yourself as not beautiful just because you are not ideal.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 11, 2018 Forging the Assistive Technology value chain
- Headlines December 11, 2018 Farmer sells 2,000-kg onion for 6/-, sends money to top politician
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Hearing Impairment - Deaf and hard of hearing
- Events December 9, 2018 Mumbai Memory Cafe
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Why is Speech Therapy important? Some information
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 4% job reservation for disabled people announced in Goa
- Headlines December 12, 2018 United Kingdom court orders extradition of Vijay Mallya to India
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News