Paraplegic teen's make up tutorials are a hit on Instagram!
Gabriella Alvillar has become a hit on Instagram thanks to her make up tutorials!
Its not just her good looks and lessons that have got her 90,000 followers, but also her inspiring life story.
Three years ago, when she was 16, Gabriella was involved in a car accident. The driver was speeding and Gabriella was thrown out of the vehicle. The accident dislocated her spine, leaving her paralysed.
Gabriella was a dancer and the loss of mobility in her legs left her unable to practice and depressed. She started learning how to do makeup and that is her new passion.
She says that it is important to love oneself and not to stop regarding yourself as not beautiful just because you are not ideal.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Headlines October 18, 2018 #MeToo impact: Union Minister M J Akbar resigns over complaints of sexual harassment
- Education October 16, 2018 Some tips to make classrooms inclusive for children with cerebral palsy
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Inclusion should begin early to build greater understanding & awareness, say experts
- Parasports October 21, 2018 Amputees Vinod Rawat & Ashok Munne show their mettle in world's highest cross-country rally
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Check out these reasons to not miss out on Dandiya this Navratri
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 ALFAA centre for people with autism has a story of remarkable spirit behind it
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 16, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News