Paraplegic teen's make up tutorials are a hit on Instagram!
October 11, 2017
Gabriella Alvillar has become a hit on Instagram thanks to her make up tutorials!
Its not just her good looks and lessons that have got her 90,000 followers, but also her inspiring life story.
Three years ago, when she was 16, Gabriella was involved in a car accident. The driver was speeding and Gabriella was thrown out of the vehicle. The accident dislocated her spine, leaving her paralysed.
Gabriella was a dancer and the loss of mobility in her legs left her unable to practice and depressed. She started learning how to do makeup and that is her new passion.
She says that it is important to love oneself and not to stop regarding yourself as not beautiful just because you are not ideal.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Strong links between diet & signs of autism, say experts
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News