Paraplegic teen's make up tutorials are a hit on Instagram!
Gabriella Alvillar has become a hit on Instagram thanks to her make up tutorials!
Its not just her good looks and lessons that have got her 90,000 followers, but also her inspiring life story.
Three years ago, when she was 16, Gabriella was involved in a car accident. The driver was speeding and Gabriella was thrown out of the vehicle. The accident dislocated her spine, leaving her paralysed.
Gabriella was a dancer and the loss of mobility in her legs left her unable to practice and depressed. She started learning how to do makeup and that is her new passion.
She says that it is important to love oneself and not to stop regarding yourself as not beautiful just because you are not ideal.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Valentine’s Day plans - NewzHook readers share some ideas
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 17, 2019
Get-hooked February 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News