Intervention Strategies for Children with Neurodevelopmental Disabilities-Training
Suvidya Centre of Special Education (Managed by SOPAN) will be conducting an RCI-CRE program for teachers and allied professionals who need to update their professional knowledge and skill. The Topic is “Intervention Strategies for Children with Neurodevelopmental Disabilities”.
Participants are required to pay a course fee of Rs.2200/-.This would include workshop material, lunch and tea. The attached registration form should be duly filled and sent to us by 10th November, before 5.00pm.
Please depute teachers/therapists who are eligible for attending the CRE. Kindly note, as CRE seats are limited we would not accommodate more than two persons from one institute. The registration form may be photocopied in case there is more than one candidate.
- Starts on: Thursday, 16 Nov 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 18 Nov 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Suvidya Centre of Special Education, SOPAN, BMC School Building
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Suvidya Centre of Special Education -SOPAN
- Organizer Phone: 022-28328352/55/65043998
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://sopan.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kochi Metro gets thumbs up for accessibility features
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019