Intervention Strategies for Children with Neurodevelopmental Disabilities-Training
October 23, 2017
Suvidya Centre of Special Education (Managed by SOPAN) will be conducting an RCI-CRE program for teachers and allied professionals who need to update their professional knowledge and skill. The Topic is "Intervention Strategies for Children with Neurodevelopmental Disabilities".
Participants are required to pay a course fee of Rs.2200/-.This would include workshop material, lunch and tea. The attached registration form should be duly filled and sent to us by 10th November, before 5.00pm.
Please depute teachers/therapists who are eligible for attending the CRE. Kindly note, as CRE seats are limited we would not accommodate more than two persons from one institute. The registration form may be photocopied in case there is more than one candidate.
- Starts on: Thursday, 16 Nov 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 18 Nov 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Suvidya Centre of Special Education, SOPAN, BMC School Building
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Suvidya Centre of Special Education -SOPAN
- Organizer Phone: 022-28328352/55/65043998
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://sopan.org/