Top 5 Inspiring Role Models in Cerebral Palsy - 2017
December 24, 2017
NewzHook has shortlisted 2017's Top 5 inspiring role models with CP who ave not let disability come in the way of living their dreams, or living life to their full potential.
On the list we featured Ashwin Karthik, India's first quadraplegic engineer who has worked with top multinational companies.
Then there was Harry Boniface Prabhu , who founded India's first wheelchair tennis academy.
Jasmina Khanna , software testing engineer with multinational Syntel, who believes the only disability is a poor attitude and unwillingness to work hard.
Narayan Ramakrishna, the brilliant self-taught painter. His feet give life to paintings.
Sumanth KV, India's first Indian Institute of Management graduate with CP.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility August 19, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Ankita Gulati wins Universal Design Award 2019 for TouchVision
- Get-Hooked August 24, 2019 Parenting Corner-Autism Myths
- Parasports August 22, 2019 #IStandIndependent - Amidst hardships, Manoj Kumar pursues his love for sports with determination & hard work
- Accessibility August 23, 2019 Delhi Disabilities Commissioner welcomes order setting up of Special Courts to try offences under RPWD Act 2016
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Ex-minister Arun Jaitley on life support
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 "Love can be limitless if people recognise, accept and celebrate a person with a difference" - Jasmina Khanna
- Accessibility August 22, 2019 Kerala youth gets electric wheelchair from donor, but stuck indoors due to poor road conditions
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News