Top 5 Inspiring Role Models in Cerebral Palsy - 2017
December 24, 2017
NewzHook has shortlisted 2017's Top 5 inspiring role models with CP who ave not let disability come in the way of living their dreams, or living life to their full potential.
On the list we featured Ashwin Karthik, India's first quadraplegic engineer who has worked with top multinational companies.
Then there was Harry Boniface Prabhu , who founded India's first wheelchair tennis academy.
Jasmina Khanna , software testing engineer with multinational Syntel, who believes the only disability is a poor attitude and unwillingness to work hard.
Narayan Ramakrishna, the brilliant self-taught painter. His feet give life to paintings.
Sumanth KV, India's first Indian Institute of Management graduate with CP.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events March 20, 2019 On The Path To Success - My Journey With My Child
- Get-hooked March 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 Child prodigy Joshua Beckford proves disability need not be a roadblock to your dreams
- Events March 14, 2019 Fun Club
- Headlines March 18, 2019 Goa CM Manohar Parrikar is no more
- Get-hooked March 16, 2019 #WonderWoman - Priya Bhargav embodies the warrior spirit in many ways
- Events March 19, 2019 BGFI's session on STEM study - An Inclusive Avenue for the Blind
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News