Top 5 Inspiring Role Models in Cerebral Palsy - 2017
NewzHook has shortlisted 2017's Top 5 inspiring role models with CP who ave not let disability come in the way of living their dreams, or living life to their full potential.
On the list we featured Ashwin Karthik, India's first quadraplegic engineer who has worked with top multinational companies.
Then there was Harry Boniface Prabhu , who founded India's first wheelchair tennis academy.
Jasmina Khanna , software testing engineer with multinational Syntel, who believes the only disability is a poor attitude and unwillingness to work hard.
Narayan Ramakrishna, the brilliant self-taught painter. His feet give life to paintings.
Sumanth KV, India's first Indian Institute of Management graduate with CP.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 11, 2018 ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ crosses Rs 50 crore on first day of release
- Headlines November 10, 2018 India & Taliban hold talks on non-official level in Moscow
- Employment November 9, 2018 Career options for people with learning disabilities
- Headlines November 8, 2018 PM Modi spends Diwali at Kedarnath, meets soldiers on India-China border
- Headlines November 12, 2018 Cyclonic storm lashes coasts of Tamil Nadu, south Andhra
- Parasports November 6, 2018 Life does not come to an end on a wheelchair - Champion para swimmer Wing Commander Shantanu
- Headlines November 9, 2018 'Thugs of Hindostan' movie review
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News