Top 5 Inspiring Role Models in Cerebral Palsy - 2017
December 24, 2017
NewzHook has shortlisted 2017's Top 5 inspiring role models with CP who ave not let disability come in the way of living their dreams, or living life to their full potential.
On the list we featured Ashwin Karthik, India's first quadraplegic engineer who has worked with top multinational companies.
Then there was Harry Boniface Prabhu , who founded India's first wheelchair tennis academy.
Jasmina Khanna , software testing engineer with multinational Syntel, who believes the only disability is a poor attitude and unwillingness to work hard.
Narayan Ramakrishna, the brilliant self-taught painter. His feet give life to paintings.
Sumanth KV, India's first Indian Institute of Management graduate with CP.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 16, 2019 #BeingMom - What makes Nalini Srivastava such a power mom?
- Parasports May 22, 2019 Para swimmers to battle sharks, icy waters in Catalina Channel, aim for Ocean Seven challenge
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 Understanding Chronic Pain
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Stay cool this summer, some tips for wheelchair users
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Madras High Court bench slams Medical Council of India guidelines as biased against disabled medical aspirants
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Huge turnout for #MenToo protests held in Delhi
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 #BeingMom - Vinayana Khurana's creative side was enhanced by mother Neerja
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News