Top 5 Inspiring Role Models in Cerebral Palsy - 2017
NewzHook has shortlisted 2017's Top 5 inspiring role models with CP who ave not let disability come in the way of living their dreams, or living life to their full potential.
On the list we featured Ashwin Karthik, India's first quadraplegic engineer who has worked with top multinational companies.
Then there was Harry Boniface Prabhu , who founded India's first wheelchair tennis academy.
Jasmina Khanna , software testing engineer with multinational Syntel, who believes the only disability is a poor attitude and unwillingness to work hard.
Narayan Ramakrishna, the brilliant self-taught painter. His feet give life to paintings.
Sumanth KV, India's first Indian Institute of Management graduate with CP.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 23, 2019 Some things to avoid when you parent a child with autism
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Bengaluru NGOs show a large heart with donations for disabled, homeless people
- Accessibility January 20, 2019 Get set for #Sabkeliye, India's biggest & boldest accessible shopping initiative ever
- Headlines January 18, 2019 Navy divers find second body in Meghalaya mine
- Events January 18, 2019 Inclusive Zumba
- Accessibility January 22, 2019 From ground up to policy level, Multiple Sclerosis Society of India speaks for patients
- Events January 21, 2019 Agra Deaf Enable Society- Republic Day Event
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked January 18, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News