Meeting disabled customers’ needs makes a good business sense
October 18, 2017
In this competitive world, majority of the companies or businesses spend a lot of time and money to improve their overall customer experience.
However, companies should not ignore this large market of disabled customers while improving its brand image.
Companies need to build deeper relationships with customers or users with disabilities to inspire trust and confidence in their brands.
Companies can introduce specialised products and services for disabled people to build inclusion and help them fully participate in the brand experience.
Inclusive advertising such as brochures and product or service information in Braille, having sign language interpretation can help the disabled customers to understand the message clearly.
Digital accessibility such as creating websites and mobile apps that follow Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 can help disabled people to go through the information, analyse and make decisions.
A company's disability-friendly image not only helps it to attract more disabled customers or spread awareness in the disabled community but also helps it to perform better than its competitors.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News