Meeting disabled customers’ needs makes a good business sense
October 18, 2017
In this competitive world, majority of the companies or businesses spend a lot of time and money to improve their overall customer experience.
However, companies should not ignore this large market of disabled customers while improving its brand image.
Companies need to build deeper relationships with customers or users with disabilities to inspire trust and confidence in their brands.
Companies can introduce specialised products and services for disabled people to build inclusion and help them fully participate in the brand experience.
Inclusive advertising such as brochures and product or service information in Braille, having sign language interpretation can help the disabled customers to understand the message clearly.
Digital accessibility such as creating websites and mobile apps that follow Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 can help disabled people to go through the information, analyse and make decisions.
A company's disability-friendly image not only helps it to attract more disabled customers or spread awareness in the disabled community but also helps it to perform better than its competitors.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 These school kids show all the potential of making it big in the world of art
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Education June 24, 2019 Inclusive Education - Challenges and Barriers - Guest column by Rukmini Krishnaswamy
- Headlines June 24, 2019 India dismissed report on rising religious tensions
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Rahul Gandhi criticised for mocking Dog Squad yoga picture
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Injury scares hit Indian cricket team
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News