Meeting disabled customers’ needs makes a good business sense
In this competitive world, majority of the companies or businesses spend a lot of time and money to improve their overall customer experience.
However, companies should not ignore this large market of disabled customers while improving its brand image.
Companies need to build deeper relationships with customers or users with disabilities to inspire trust and confidence in their brands.
Companies can introduce specialised products and services for disabled people to build inclusion and help them fully participate in the brand experience.
Inclusive advertising such as brochures and product or service information in Braille, having sign language interpretation can help the disabled customers to understand the message clearly.
Digital accessibility such as creating websites and mobile apps that follow Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 can help disabled people to go through the information, analyse and make decisions.
A company’s disability-friendly image not only helps it to attract more disabled customers or spread awareness in the disabled community but also helps it to perform better than its competitors.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events November 12, 2018 Inclov Social Spaces Mumbai - New Year Celebration
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 "It was like the whole universe came together" - My Take by Ruma Roka, founder, Noida Deaf Society
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 What made Stan Lee's superheroes so magical for children with autism
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 Iconic film Sholay to be screened with audio description at IFFI 2018
- Headlines November 18, 2018 India-Australia cricket series to begin on 21 November
- Parasports November 18, 2018 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 The Executive Age of children with ADHD, find out more
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News