Charity Art Show & Sale- Art for a Cause
All set to kick-off the 9th Show ...
The host for the event is DakshinaChitra and HeartBeat Foundation.
Come and enjoy the amazing artwork created by disabled artists using different mediums.
Art for a Cause...
- Starts on: Sunday, 22 Oct 2017 at 11:30 AM
- Ends on: Monday, 30 Oct 2017 at 06:00 PM
- City: Muttukadu, Chennai
- Location: Dhakshina Chitra Heritage Museum
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Heartbeat Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 9940198135
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.heartbeatfoundation.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Bengaluru’s Namma Pride gets a thumbs up for its accessibility features
- Employment December 6, 2018 Aarambh brings opportunities to disabled women, to train & to work
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 What makes them Disability Heroes - World Disability Day Special
- Headlines December 7, 2018 Deepika Padukone made 112 crore this year, makes it to top 5 of Forbes’ list
- Headlines December 6, 2018 Vijay Mallya offers to pay 100% loans back to the banks
- Headlines December 4, 2018 India’s first engineless ‘Train 18’ completes successful trial run
- Accessibility December 5, 2018 PVR's Accessible Cinema Program shows the way forward in inclusion
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News