Special educators to be trained by Pingalwara
October 22, 2017
The All-India Pingalwara Charitable Society in Amritsar has decided to start training special teachers.
The Pingalwara Charitable Society is opening an institute under the Bhagat Puran Singh Institute at their Manawala branch.
The aim of the institute is to ensure that the shortage of special educators is fulfilled.
There are a very few institutes currently working in the field of preparing special educators for special children in the area.
The Pingalwara institute will give free training to people who want to be special instructors.
Diploma in Special Education and Diploma in Educating Hearing Impaired are the courses that will be offered initially.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Don't play too safe with your money, look at ways to invest smartly
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News