Special educators to be trained by Pingalwara
October 22, 2017
The All-India Pingalwara Charitable Society in Amritsar has decided to start training special teachers.
The Pingalwara Charitable Society is opening an institute under the Bhagat Puran Singh Institute at their Manawala branch.
The aim of the institute is to ensure that the shortage of special educators is fulfilled.
There are a very few institutes currently working in the field of preparing special educators for special children in the area.
The Pingalwara institute will give free training to people who want to be special instructors.
Diploma in Special Education and Diploma in Educating Hearing Impaired are the courses that will be offered initially.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Headlines June 27, 2019 Salman Khan accused of assault, robbery
- Accessibility June 24, 2019 Buttons 2 Button is an adaptive clothing idea straight from a mom's heart
- Headlines June 27, 2019 Indian father pleads guilty in death of adoptive child with disability
- Headlines June 25, 2019 Encephalitis deaths rise across Bihar, M.P under alert
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Afghanistan match was a lesson, says Virat
- Headlines June 26, 2019 11 arrested in Jharkhand lynching case
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Children feel like superheroes in this lovely photoshoot initiative started by American couple
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Mamata Banerjee says ‘Super Emergency’ in India since Modi rule
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some effective yoga poses for wheelchair users
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News