Special educators to be trained by Pingalwara
The All-India Pingalwara Charitable Society in Amritsar has decided to start training special teachers.
The Pingalwara Charitable Society is opening an institute under the Bhagat Puran Singh Institute at their Manawala branch.
The aim of the institute is to ensure that the shortage of special educators is fulfilled.
There are a very few institutes currently working in the field of preparing special educators for special children in the area.
The Pingalwara institute will give free training to people who want to be special instructors.
Diploma in Special Education and Diploma in Educating Hearing Impaired are the courses that will be offered initially.
Watch in Sign Language
- Disabled students in West Bengal cheer move to reserve 5% seats in higher education
December 18, 2018
- Sol's Arc is making the world a better place for children with disabilities
December 14, 2018
- Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
December 14, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 12, 2018 United Kingdom court orders extradition of Vijay Mallya to India
- Education December 14, 2018 Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
- Headlines December 17, 2018 Indian skipper Virat Kohli strikes 25th test hundred against Australia in style
- Headlines December 18, 2018 New Madhya Pradesh CM waives off farmers' loan after taking charge
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Health Problems in children with Autism
- Accessibility December 17, 2018 Ezy Mov, the wheelchair taxi service, makes Accessible Goa a reality
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh may be announced today
- Accessibility December 11, 2018 The wheelchair has given me wings to fly! - My Take by Dr Divya Singh
- Parasports December 17, 2018 Nothing stops this blind cricketer from batting for inclusion into IPL
- Employment December 15, 2018 Staff from schools for disabled kids protest against government apathy in Kerala
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018