Medical taxi introduced in Visakhapatnam to solve problems of the disabled
October 18, 2017
Here is a great news for the disabled and people with mobility issues living in Andhra Pradesh.
A new medical taxi and ambulance aggregation service called 'eSahai' has been launched in Visakhapatnam to solve their medical issues.
The unique concept has been started to make facilities accessible for the disabled, senior citizens, pregnant women, post-surgery patients and dialysis patients.
The eSahai service is working with medium and large scale hospitals, health care service providers to provide emergency medical transport and address the needs of the disabled and those with mobility issues in an efficient way.
To avail the service, one can download the mobile app 'eSahai' or call on their 24*7 number- 7330911911.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Mamata Banerjee says ‘Super Emergency’ in India since Modi rule
- Events June 26, 2019 Sign Language Workshop
- Headlines June 25, 2019 Jharkhand mob lynching victim dies, five arrested
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 United Kingdom government grants visa to blind Indian musicians, reverses earlier order
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Nippon Paint launches SAHYOG programme to empower youth with disabilities
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 New study highlights importance of educating & training for children with autism
- Events June 26, 2019 Morning of Fun
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News