Medical taxi introduced in Visakhapatnam to solve problems of the disabled
October 18, 2017
Here is a great news for the disabled and people with mobility issues living in Andhra Pradesh.
A new medical taxi and ambulance aggregation service called 'eSahai' has been launched in Visakhapatnam to solve their medical issues.
The unique concept has been started to make facilities accessible for the disabled, senior citizens, pregnant women, post-surgery patients and dialysis patients.
The eSahai service is working with medium and large scale hospitals, health care service providers to provide emergency medical transport and address the needs of the disabled and those with mobility issues in an efficient way.
To avail the service, one can download the mobile app 'eSahai' or call on their 24*7 number- 7330911911.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Pandya, Rahul fined for sexist comments on TV show
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News