Medical taxi introduced in Visakhapatnam to solve problems of the disabled
Here is a great news for the disabled and people with mobility issues living in Andhra Pradesh.
A new medical taxi and ambulance aggregation service called 'eSahai' has been launched in Visakhapatnam to solve their medical issues.
The unique concept has been started to make facilities accessible for the disabled, senior citizens, pregnant women, post-surgery patients and dialysis patients.
The eSahai service is working with medium and large scale hospitals, health care service providers to provide emergency medical transport and address the needs of the disabled and those with mobility issues in an efficient way.
To avail the service, one can download the mobile app 'eSahai' or call on their 24*7 number- 7330911911.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Impure alcohol kills 82 in U.P, Uttarakhand
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Valentine’s Day plans - NewzHook readers share some ideas
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Get-hooked February 16, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019