Medical taxi introduced in Visakhapatnam to solve problems of the disabled
Here is a great news for the disabled and people with mobility issues living in Andhra Pradesh.
A new medical taxi and ambulance aggregation service called 'eSahai' has been launched in Visakhapatnam to solve their medical issues.
The unique concept has been started to make facilities accessible for the disabled, senior citizens, pregnant women, post-surgery patients and dialysis patients.
The eSahai service is working with medium and large scale hospitals, health care service providers to provide emergency medical transport and address the needs of the disabled and those with mobility issues in an efficient way.
To avail the service, one can download the mobile app 'eSahai' or call on their 24*7 number- 7330911911.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 12, 2018 Some activities for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 "It was like the whole universe came together" - My Take by Ruma Roka, founder, Noida Deaf Society
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Small touches that make love stronger when you date a deaf person
- Education November 14, 2018 Understanding the Learning Disability - Dyslexia
- Technology November 12, 2018 Manovue glove opens doors to visually impaired people who do not know Braille
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Union Minister Ananth Kumar passes away at age of 59
- Events November 15, 2018 BGFI's Accessible Tour to Mumbai Dockyard
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News