Be safe with firecrackers
Diwali is here and firecrackers are a part of the celebration. Despite the ban in the use of firecrackers in some parts of the country, they will be burst in others. Here are some important precautions to burst them safely.
- Never burst firecrackers indoor, always take them outside in an open area.
- Do not wear synthetic clothes as they catch fire easily. Wear cotton clothes.
- Children should always be supervised by grownups and not left alone with match boxes and firecrackers.
- Keep a bucket of water and/or a fire extinguisher nearby for emergencies.
- Protect eyes and hands and maintain safe distance from the explosions or rockets.
- Take medical treatment immediately on case of accident.
Have a Happy and Safe Diwali!