Meet Krishnadas T who did not give up despite disability
October 21, 2017
Krishnadas T, a special field officer from Kerala would be retiring from his government job this year after serving for nearly two decades.
Krishnadas was born with a hand and a half but he did not let his disability come in the way of leading a good life.
When he was a child, Krishnadas loved to play football, ride a cycle and use the garden hoe.
Krishnadas says the pain of a disabled is more mental than physical as most of the disabled people would withdraw themselves into a shell after listening to the negative or limited views or comments of people in the society.
However, he always finds a way to console himself and look at the positive side of disability.
He got the job through employment exchange on the 11th attempt and years later, was made permanent in his job.
People like him because he is always ready to help and has a clean service record.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Zakker Hussain’s relentless commitment to social work is admired by many people
- Events June 26, 2019 Talk Tools Workshop
- Technology June 24, 2019 New web-based remote promises to change TV viewing for people with disabilities
- Parasports June 19, 2019 Tamil Nadu set to rock the National Wheelchair Basketball Championship
- Education June 21, 2019 American College in Madurai introduces disability studies in syllabus
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Finance Minister to present budget on 5 July
- Headlines June 24, 2019 India dismissed report on rising religious tensions
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News