Meet Krishnadas T who did not give up despite disability
Krishnadas T, a special field officer from Kerala would be retiring from his government job this year after serving for nearly two decades.
Krishnadas was born with a hand and a half but he did not let his disability come in the way of leading a good life.
When he was a child, Krishnadas loved to play football, ride a cycle and use the garden hoe.
Krishnadas says the pain of a disabled is more mental than physical as most of the disabled people would withdraw themselves into a shell after listening to the negative or limited views or comments of people in the society.
However, he always finds a way to console himself and look at the positive side of disability.
He got the job through employment exchange on the 11th attempt and years later, was made permanent in his job.
People like him because he is always ready to help and has a clean service record.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events November 8, 2018 South India Level Blind Volleyball Tournament 2018
- Headlines November 10, 2018 India & Taliban hold talks on non-official level in Moscow
- Accessibility November 13, 2018 This music teacher's video tutorials are bringing songs alive for people who are deaf & hard of hearing
- Get-hooked November 11, 2018 Stephen Hawking's wheelchair & thesis fetch over $1 million at auction
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Actor Akshay Kumar says he never met self-styled god man Ram Rahim
- Employment November 9, 2018 Career options for people with learning disabilities
- Headlines November 12, 2018 Cyclonic storm lashes coasts of Tamil Nadu, south Andhra
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News