Meet Krishnadas T who did not give up despite disability
October 21, 2017
Krishnadas T, a special field officer from Kerala would be retiring from his government job this year after serving for nearly two decades.
Krishnadas was born with a hand and a half but he did not let his disability come in the way of leading a good life.
When he was a child, Krishnadas loved to play football, ride a cycle and use the garden hoe.
Krishnadas says the pain of a disabled is more mental than physical as most of the disabled people would withdraw themselves into a shell after listening to the negative or limited views or comments of people in the society.
However, he always finds a way to console himself and look at the positive side of disability.
He got the job through employment exchange on the 11th attempt and years later, was made permanent in his job.
People like him because he is always ready to help and has a clean service record.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News