Meet Krishnadas T who did not give up despite disability
Krishnadas T, a special field officer from Kerala would be retiring from his government job this year after serving for nearly two decades.
Krishnadas was born with a hand and a half but he did not let his disability come in the way of leading a good life.
When he was a child, Krishnadas loved to play football, ride a cycle and use the garden hoe.
Krishnadas says the pain of a disabled is more mental than physical as most of the disabled people would withdraw themselves into a shell after listening to the negative or limited views or comments of people in the society.
However, he always finds a way to console himself and look at the positive side of disability.
He got the job through employment exchange on the 11th attempt and years later, was made permanent in his job.
People like him because he is always ready to help and has a clean service record.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Technology February 11, 2019 Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News