Deaf movie review of Golmaal Again
A hearing perspective:
Golmaal Again is a Hindi film starring Ajay Devgn, Parineeti Chopra, Tabu, Arshad Warsi, Tusshar Kapoor, Shreyas Talpade, Kunal Khemu, Prakash Raj and Neil Nitin Mukesh.
The comedy thriller film is directed and co-produced by Rohit Shetty. It is the fourth part in the Golmaal film series.
Gopal (Ajay Devgn), Madhav (Arshad Warsi), Lucky (Tusshar Kapoor), Laxman Prasad (Shreyas Talpade) and Laxman (Kunal Khemu) are introduced as orphans living in a children's home.
They find a baby outside the orphanage and name it as Khushi. All live happily together but a small argument between Gopal and Madhav separates them.
Gopal and Laxman Prasad decide to leave the orphanage and stay together. After some days, Madhav, Lucky and Laxman also run away from the home, leaving Khushi alone with other kids.
The story moves to the present where Gopal and Laxman Prasad work as goons under Babli Bhai (Sanjay Mishra) while Madhav, Lucky and Laxman work under Vasooli Bhai (Mukesh Tiwari).
Anna Mathew (Tabu) is a librarian who can see spirits of good people. She talks to them and fulfills their last wishes.
Damini (Parineeti Chopra) is a caretaker of a blind man living in a bungalow near the orphan home.
The film then shows how Anna along with Damini try to reunite both the gangs who cannot stand each other since childhood.
Who is Damini really and does she have any relation with Khushi forms the main suspense of the story.
Golmaal Again is a laughter adventure movie with its fair share of thrills and surprises that can make people think about life in a magical and hilarious way.
This total family entertainer is a good one-time watch for its classy performances, horror with many ROFL moments, engaging story, brilliant one-liners and superb direction.
I'm going with 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Watch in Sign Language
- Disabled people in Goa accuse authorities of demanding full body pictures for disability certificates
January 16, 2019
- Reach Out camps are enabling disabled people to experience the magic of yoga
January 16, 2019
- Buddhi residential school empowers children with Down syndrome in Bengaluru
January 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 13, 2019 Banker-politician Meera Sanyal laid to rest
- Accessibility January 15, 2019 Gujarat National Law University sets up Enabling Unit for disabled students
- Headlines January 11, 2019 Rajinikanth's Petta gets thumbs up from fans
- Headlines January 16, 2019 India beats Australia by 6 wickets in second ODI
- Headlines January 15, 2019 PM Modi tells public to rate government
- Headlines January 12, 2019 India’s Mary Kom tops world rankings in boxing
- Get-hooked January 14, 2019 Disabled Kerala artist Surendran finds his creative side in incredible ball pen art
- Headlines January 10, 2019 Elections will not disrupt India's plan to host all IPL matches
- Accessibility January 10, 2019 Adaptive clothing now at your doorstep, thanks to these Indian fashion brands
- Headlines January 12, 2019 Supreme Court asks for continuance of Meghalaya miner’s rescue work
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked January 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News