Deaf movie review of Golmaal Again
November 2, 2017
A hearing perspective:
Golmaal Again is a Hindi film starring Ajay Devgn, Parineeti Chopra, Tabu, Arshad Warsi, Tusshar Kapoor, Shreyas Talpade, Kunal Khemu, Prakash Raj and Neil Nitin Mukesh.
The comedy thriller film is directed and co-produced by Rohit Shetty. It is the fourth part in the Golmaal film series.
Gopal (Ajay Devgn), Madhav (Arshad Warsi), Lucky (Tusshar Kapoor), Laxman Prasad (Shreyas Talpade) and Laxman (Kunal Khemu) are introduced as orphans living in a children's home.
They find a baby outside the orphanage and name it as Khushi. All live happily together but a small argument between Gopal and Madhav separates them.
Gopal and Laxman Prasad decide to leave the orphanage and stay together. After some days, Madhav, Lucky and Laxman also run away from the home, leaving Khushi alone with other kids.
The story moves to the present where Gopal and Laxman Prasad work as goons under Babli Bhai (Sanjay Mishra) while Madhav, Lucky and Laxman work under Vasooli Bhai (Mukesh Tiwari).
Anna Mathew (Tabu) is a librarian who can see spirits of good people. She talks to them and fulfills their last wishes.
Damini (Parineeti Chopra) is a caretaker of a blind man living in a bungalow near the orphan home.
The film then shows how Anna along with Damini try to reunite both the gangs who cannot stand each other since childhood.
Who is Damini really and does she have any relation with Khushi forms the main suspense of the story.
Golmaal Again is a laughter adventure movie with its fair share of thrills and surprises that can make people think about life in a magical and hilarious way.
This total family entertainer is a good one-time watch for its classy performances, horror with many ROFL moments, engaging story, brilliant one-liners and superb direction.
I'm going with 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 23, 2019 Disabled people share uncomfortable encounters on social media with hash tag #AbledsAreWeird
- Headlines March 20, 2019 Madhya Pradesh girl raped & killed, uncle & brothers accused
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Anil Ambani pays dues, avoids jail term
- Events March 20, 2019 Samam Vidya & Tinkerama Summer camp
- Accessibility March 19, 2019 Rising Star Tours & Travels is helping visually impaired people experience the magic of new places
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Chennai tourist attraction, Elliot’s beach, set to become wheelchair accessible
- Parasports March 24, 2019 Kerala para athletes climb Nainital’s highest peak, aim to inspire youngsters
- Events March 20, 2019 4th National Blind Football Tournament
- Headlines March 20, 2019 One CRPF jawan killed, six others injured in naxal attack
- Headlines March 22, 2019 Pakistan will not broadcast IPL 2019 matches
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News