Deaf movie review of Golmaal Again
November 2, 2017
A hearing perspective:
Golmaal Again is a Hindi film starring Ajay Devgn, Parineeti Chopra, Tabu, Arshad Warsi, Tusshar Kapoor, Shreyas Talpade, Kunal Khemu, Prakash Raj and Neil Nitin Mukesh.
The comedy thriller film is directed and co-produced by Rohit Shetty. It is the fourth part in the Golmaal film series.
Gopal (Ajay Devgn), Madhav (Arshad Warsi), Lucky (Tusshar Kapoor), Laxman Prasad (Shreyas Talpade) and Laxman (Kunal Khemu) are introduced as orphans living in a children's home.
They find a baby outside the orphanage and name it as Khushi. All live happily together but a small argument between Gopal and Madhav separates them.
Gopal and Laxman Prasad decide to leave the orphanage and stay together. After some days, Madhav, Lucky and Laxman also run away from the home, leaving Khushi alone with other kids.
The story moves to the present where Gopal and Laxman Prasad work as goons under Babli Bhai (Sanjay Mishra) while Madhav, Lucky and Laxman work under Vasooli Bhai (Mukesh Tiwari).
Anna Mathew (Tabu) is a librarian who can see spirits of good people. She talks to them and fulfills their last wishes.
Damini (Parineeti Chopra) is a caretaker of a blind man living in a bungalow near the orphan home.
The film then shows how Anna along with Damini try to reunite both the gangs who cannot stand each other since childhood.
Who is Damini really and does she have any relation with Khushi forms the main suspense of the story.
Golmaal Again is a laughter adventure movie with its fair share of thrills and surprises that can make people think about life in a magical and hilarious way.
This total family entertainer is a good one-time watch for its classy performances, horror with many ROFL moments, engaging story, brilliant one-liners and superb direction.
I'm going with 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Watch in Sign Language
- Hydrotherapist Amal Upadhyay is convinced about the healing powers of swimming
August 19, 2019
- "Love can be limitless if people recognise, accept and celebrate a person with a difference" - Jasmina Khanna
August 19, 2019
- #InclusionChamps – Ankita Gulati wins Universal Design Award 2019 for TouchVision
August 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology August 15, 2019 'Smart Car Seat for Differently-Abled' gets a thumbs up for innovation & creativity
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Understanding Autism and Head banging
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Chandrayaan 2 heading towards the Moon
- Headlines August 12, 2019 68 lives lost in Kerala floods
- Headlines August 16, 2019 From 29 October, women can travel for free on Delhi buses
- Parasports August 15, 2019 #IStandIndependent - Disability led Madhusudan to discover a talent for wheelchair tennis
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend 17 Aug-18 Aug
- Events August 14, 2019 Adolescent Training and Sex Education Workshop
- Lifestyle August 14, 2019 Round necked kurtas for women for that elegant, festive look
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Kerala nun seeks justice from the Vatican
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News