Deaf movie review of Golmaal Again
A hearing perspective:
Golmaal Again is a Hindi film starring Ajay Devgn, Parineeti Chopra, Tabu, Arshad Warsi, Tusshar Kapoor, Shreyas Talpade, Kunal Khemu, Prakash Raj and Neil Nitin Mukesh.
The comedy thriller film is directed and co-produced by Rohit Shetty. It is the fourth part in the Golmaal film series.
Gopal (Ajay Devgn), Madhav (Arshad Warsi), Lucky (Tusshar Kapoor), Laxman Prasad (Shreyas Talpade) and Laxman (Kunal Khemu) are introduced as orphans living in a children's home.
They find a baby outside the orphanage and name it as Khushi. All live happily together but a small argument between Gopal and Madhav separates them.
Gopal and Laxman Prasad decide to leave the orphanage and stay together. After some days, Madhav, Lucky and Laxman also run away from the home, leaving Khushi alone with other kids.
The story moves to the present where Gopal and Laxman Prasad work as goons under Babli Bhai (Sanjay Mishra) while Madhav, Lucky and Laxman work under Vasooli Bhai (Mukesh Tiwari).
Anna Mathew (Tabu) is a librarian who can see spirits of good people. She talks to them and fulfills their last wishes.
Damini (Parineeti Chopra) is a caretaker of a blind man living in a bungalow near the orphan home.
The film then shows how Anna along with Damini try to reunite both the gangs who cannot stand each other since childhood.
Who is Damini really and does she have any relation with Khushi forms the main suspense of the story.
Golmaal Again is a laughter adventure movie with its fair share of thrills and surprises that can make people think about life in a magical and hilarious way.
This total family entertainer is a good one-time watch for its classy performances, horror with many ROFL moments, engaging story, brilliant one-liners and superb direction.
I'm going with 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Watch in Sign Language
- Prince Durairaj is on a mission to spread awareness on child sexual abuse
November 15, 2018
- Prayatna Counselling & Early Intervention Centre is on the journey of making a positive change
November 15, 2018
- First ever scientific study establishes the magical link between music & autism
November 14, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Samsung to launch smartphone with four rear cameras in India this month
- Parasports November 9, 2018 First ever Blind Volley Ball Tournament to be held in Karnataka
- Events November 8, 2018 South India Level Blind Volleyball Tournament 2018
- Headlines November 9, 2018 Virat Kohli apologises after getting trolled for 'Leave India' comment to fan
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Help your child with autism sleep better
- Headlines November 10, 2018 Sabarimala remains turbulent as communal tenions continue
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Prime Minister Modi launches projects over ₹2,400 crore in Varanasi
- Technology November 12, 2018 Manovue glove opens doors to visually impaired people who do not know Braille
- Headlines November 12, 2018 Air India pilot found drunk before flight
- Headlines November 12, 2018 Sushmita Sen puts an end to marriage rumours on social media
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked November 14, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 10, 2018