This Telugu film shows how a blind man uses disability to his advantage
'Raja The Great', a recently released Telugu action comedy film is about Raja (played by Ravi Teja), a blind man who has a positive attitude about his disability.
Even when the people around him worry about his future, Raja keeps proving himself that he is capable like any other person.
His head constable mother is equally confident about his skills and her only dream in life is to see him be a part of police force.
Raja uses his disability to his advantage to get training in martial arts and becomes a part of a special mission to protect a girl.
The film gives an inspiring message to the society that disability does not mean inability and visually impaired people need no pity.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Pakistani actors and artists banned by Indian film industry
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019