This Telugu film shows how a blind man uses disability to his advantage
October 21, 2017
'Raja The Great', a recently released Telugu action comedy film is about Raja (played by Ravi Teja), a blind man who has a positive attitude about his disability.
Even when the people around him worry about his future, Raja keeps proving himself that he is capable like any other person.
His head constable mother is equally confident about his skills and her only dream in life is to see him be a part of police force.
Raja uses his disability to his advantage to get training in martial arts and becomes a part of a special mission to protect a girl.
The film gives an inspiring message to the society that disability does not mean inability and visually impaired people need no pity.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 20, 2019 Mental Health Session
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Making a difference – Quick Tips for budding social entrepreneurs
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Nippon Paint launches SAHYOG programme to empower youth with disabilities
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some effective yoga poses for wheelchair users
- Parasports June 23, 2019 Deaf shooter Dhanush Srikanth stuns the world with performance in regular category
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
- Parasports June 26, 2019 Ireland win puts para shuttler Pramod Bhagat among contenders for Tokyo Paralympics
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News