This Telugu film shows how a blind man uses disability to his advantage
'Raja The Great', a recently released Telugu action comedy film is about Raja (played by Ravi Teja), a blind man who has a positive attitude about his disability.
Even when the people around him worry about his future, Raja keeps proving himself that he is capable like any other person.
His head constable mother is equally confident about his skills and her only dream in life is to see him be a part of police force.
Raja uses his disability to his advantage to get training in martial arts and becomes a part of a special mission to protect a girl.
The film gives an inspiring message to the society that disability does not mean inability and visually impaired people need no pity.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 7, 2018 Priyanka Chopra article taken down after angry reactions on social media
- Headlines December 8, 2018 PM Narendra Modi meets UP Chief Minister on Bulandshahr violence
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Virat gets booed by fans in Australia, 'not done' says former Aussie player
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 Disability Heroes - Prajith Jaipal is out to create a new India, accessible & barrier-free
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Wedding preparations of Mukesh Ambani's daughter begin
- Accessibility December 3, 2018 Welcome initiatives that shine a light on need for sexuality education for disabled people
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Army jawan arrested in connection with Bulandshahr cop murder
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 7, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News