This Telugu film shows how a blind man uses disability to his advantage
October 21, 2017
'Raja The Great', a recently released Telugu action comedy film is about Raja (played by Ravi Teja), a blind man who has a positive attitude about his disability.
Even when the people around him worry about his future, Raja keeps proving himself that he is capable like any other person.
His head constable mother is equally confident about his skills and her only dream in life is to see him be a part of police force.
Raja uses his disability to his advantage to get training in martial arts and becomes a part of a special mission to protect a girl.
The film gives an inspiring message to the society that disability does not mean inability and visually impaired people need no pity.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Share funding details, court tells political parties
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Jallianwalah Bagh massacre, people pay tribute
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News