Movie Time- Sixth Inclusive Monthly Meet Up
Hey friends.. We are all set to watch a film together this Sunday afternoon as part of Trinayani's 6th Inclusive Monthly meet up. Theatre chosen is Gemini at Bandra west.
Theatre: Gossip G 7 Multiplex, Road No. 30, Bandra West.
The Show time is 11.30 AM and 35 of us will be there for the fun this Sunday.
Assembling time 10.45 am at G 7 Car Pack.
Special Entry to Theater hall from from car park Gossip exit door.
For our deaf friends we will organize a separate screening of the sub title version of the film. The film is also not Audio described.
However this time we will gang up and watch it together as Seeing is Believing. SO LETS BE SEEN.
- Starts on: Sunday, 29 Oct 2017 at 10:45 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 29 Oct 2017 at 03:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Gemini, Bandra West
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Ngo Trinayani
- Organizer Phone: 9769357390
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://trinayani.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh may be announced today
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 This Mumbai sports academy for disabled kids brings a spring to the steps & a smile
- Parasports December 18, 2018 Para athletes see opportunities in Citi-International Paralympic Committee partnership
- Headlines December 16, 2018 13 miners in Meghalaya feared dead, search operations on
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Come 16 December, Bengaluru will host a car rally for awareness on autism
- Headlines December 18, 2018 New Madhya Pradesh CM waives off farmers' loan after taking charge
- Headlines December 15, 2018 Supreme Court orders that there should be no further investigation on Rafale deal
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018