How to travel with a disability or chronic illness
October 22, 2017
If you suffer from a long-term illness or have a disability, you may find travelling smoothly to be difficult and not possible.
With a little planning and research, you can enjoy travelling across the world. Here are some tips.
Find a travel agent who understands your special conditions and illnesses. It helps to make sure that things such as wheelchair access are available at the airport.
Prior research is important in travelling with a disability or illness. Make sure the destination and resort has specific accessibility features as per your needs.
Taking out some extra time to do your homework and co-ordinating with a travel professional before you travel will make your travel less-stressful.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News