How to travel with a disability or chronic illness
If you suffer from a long-term illness or have a disability, you may find travelling smoothly to be difficult and not possible.
With a little planning and research, you can enjoy travelling across the world. Here are some tips.
Find a travel agent who understands your special conditions and illnesses. It helps to make sure that things such as wheelchair access are available at the airport.
Prior research is important in travelling with a disability or illness. Make sure the destination and resort has specific accessibility features as per your needs.
Taking out some extra time to do your homework and co-ordinating with a travel professional before you travel will make your travel less-stressful.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 17, 2018 Tycoons Rotary Marathon
- Events December 17, 2018 Blind Cricket League
- Parasports December 13, 2018 Wheelchair kabaddi set to make its presence felt in India
- Accessibility December 18, 2018 Chennai's largest inclusive children's playground has something unique for everyone
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Senior BJP leader questions choice of new RBI governor, party embarrassed
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Kamal Nath will be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- Education December 14, 2018 Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018