How to travel with a disability or chronic illness
October 22, 2017
If you suffer from a long-term illness or have a disability, you may find travelling smoothly to be difficult and not possible.
With a little planning and research, you can enjoy travelling across the world. Here are some tips.
Find a travel agent who understands your special conditions and illnesses. It helps to make sure that things such as wheelchair access are available at the airport.
Prior research is important in travelling with a disability or illness. Make sure the destination and resort has specific accessibility features as per your needs.
Taking out some extra time to do your homework and co-ordinating with a travel professional before you travel will make your travel less-stressful.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Abilympics 2019 is an opportunity for disabled people to show their mettle
- Events June 11, 2019 From the ‘Whys’ to the ‘Hows’
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News