How to travel with a disability or chronic illness
If you suffer from a long-term illness or have a disability, you may find travelling smoothly to be difficult and not possible.
With a little planning and research, you can enjoy travelling across the world. Here are some tips.
Find a travel agent who understands your special conditions and illnesses. It helps to make sure that things such as wheelchair access are available at the airport.
Prior research is important in travelling with a disability or illness. Make sure the destination and resort has specific accessibility features as per your needs.
Taking out some extra time to do your homework and co-ordinating with a travel professional before you travel will make your travel less-stressful.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News