The blind stand-up comedy performer: Nidhi Goyal
Nidhi Goyal is the first blind stand-up comedian of the country.
Nidhi had wanted to be an artist as painting and art were her passion.
However, at the age of 15 she started losing her vision due to an eye disorder.
Instead of giving up, Nidhi decided to try her hands on standup comedy two years ago.
She has received a lot of success in the new field.
Her comedy topics range from relationship to sexuality related to the life of disabled people.
Her comedy acts are fun and much enjoyed by the audience.
Watch in Sign Language
- 5 things you must know about wheelchair users
November 18, 2018
- Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
November 17, 2018
- What made Stan Lee's superheroes so magical for children with autism
November 17, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 18, 2018 5 things you must know about wheelchair users
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Mithali Raj is highest T20I run scorer in India, beats Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Unni Maxx talks about his vacation at the paradise of South Africa
- Headlines November 16, 2018 School, colleges shut in parts of Tamil Nadu ahead of Cyclone Gaja
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Union Minister Ananth Kumar passes away at age of 59
- Headlines November 16, 2018 Deepika & Ranveer’s wedding pictures released
- Accessibility November 12, 2018 I want to make a mobile app accessible to visually impaired! Really? - Guest column by Shilpi Kapoor, Founder, Barrier Break
- Get-hooked November 16, 2018 Sexual assaults on disabled women to come under focus in Delhi convention
- Parasports November 15, 2018 Mumbai to play host to second wheelchair basketball camp in November
- Headlines November 12, 2018 Air India pilot found drunk before flight
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News