The blind stand-up comedy performer: Nidhi Goyal
November 2, 2017
Nidhi Goyal is the first blind stand-up comedian of the country.
Nidhi had wanted to be an artist as painting and art were her passion.
However, at the age of 15 she started losing her vision due to an eye disorder.
Instead of giving up, Nidhi decided to try her hands on standup comedy two years ago.
She has received a lot of success in the new field.
Her comedy topics range from relationship to sexuality related to the life of disabled people.
Her comedy acts are fun and much enjoyed by the audience.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News