YouTube filmmaker on wheelchair inspires others
Alexander Peeler has a rare form of muscular dystrophy and he stays at home due to the disability.
This year he started posting videos on YouTube about his life and how he lives with the disability.
The YouTube series now has more than 40 short videos and shows Peeler’s life and various aspects of it.
Peeler’s videos share his insight about adaptable clothing, accessible online dating apps and lot of such things.
Due to his medical condition, Peeler uses a wheelchair to move around.
Peeler feels that his videos are an inspiration for others who feel shy about their disabilities and avoid discussing them.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility December 10, 2018 Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
- Headlines December 12, 2018 United Kingdom court orders extradition of Vijay Mallya to India
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some benefits of yoga for children with autism
- Headlines December 11, 2018 RBI Governor Urjit Patel resigns
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Headlines December 8, 2018 Singer Mika Singh detained& released in Dubai over sexual harassment allegations
- Events December 13, 2018 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
- Technology December 10, 2018 Bengaluru meet brings together key stakeholders working on indigenous assistive tech solutions
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Congress to form government in MP with Mayawati’s support
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 Understanding Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News