YouTube filmmaker on wheelchair inspires others
November 1, 2017
Alexander Peeler has a rare form of muscular dystrophy and he stays at home due to the disability.
This year he started posting videos on YouTube about his life and how he lives with the disability.
The YouTube series now has more than 40 short videos and shows Peeler's life and various aspects of it.
Peeler's videos share his insight about adaptable clothing, accessible online dating apps and lot of such things.
Due to his medical condition, Peeler uses a wheelchair to move around.
Peeler feels that his videos are an inspiration for others who feel shy about their disabilities and avoid discussing them.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News