YouTube filmmaker on wheelchair inspires others
November 1, 2017
Alexander Peeler has a rare form of muscular dystrophy and he stays at home due to the disability.
This year he started posting videos on YouTube about his life and how he lives with the disability.
The YouTube series now has more than 40 short videos and shows Peeler's life and various aspects of it.
Peeler's videos share his insight about adaptable clothing, accessible online dating apps and lot of such things.
Due to his medical condition, Peeler uses a wheelchair to move around.
Peeler feels that his videos are an inspiration for others who feel shy about their disabilities and avoid discussing them.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Virat apologises for booing Indian fans
- Events June 11, 2019 Nurturing The Green Week’ 2019 - World Environment day
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Get-hooked June 13, 2019 Feeling body positive when you have a disability
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Church in Ireland cancels invite to priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News