YouTube filmmaker on wheelchair inspires others
Alexander Peeler has a rare form of muscular dystrophy and he stays at home due to the disability.
This year he started posting videos on YouTube about his life and how he lives with the disability.
The YouTube series now has more than 40 short videos and shows Peeler’s life and various aspects of it.
Peeler’s videos share his insight about adaptable clothing, accessible online dating apps and lot of such things.
Due to his medical condition, Peeler uses a wheelchair to move around.
Peeler feels that his videos are an inspiration for others who feel shy about their disabilities and avoid discussing them.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Tips to handle noise sensitivity in children with autism
- Headlines October 14, 2018 Industry 4.0 will create jobs, said Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 An open letter to Goa Governor, Mridula Sinha - My Take by Monika Kshatriya
- Parasports October 14, 2018 India win Blind Cricket Tri Series final, beat Sri Lanka by 10 wickets
- Accessibility October 16, 2018 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Accessibility October 12, 2018 A Durga Puja pandal in Kolkata that is accessible to visually impaired people
- Get-hooked October 12, 2018 Strengthening the parent-child bond is key to empowering kids with autism at Aarambh
- Accessibility October 15, 2018 Lucknow zoo becomes blind-friendly, an India first
- Parasports October 16, 2018 Aiming for gold in 2020 Paralympics, Asian Para Games gold medalist Ekta Bhyan tells Newz Hook
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News