Aditya Mehta Foundation supports Telangana para athletes with equipment and funds
October 30, 2017
Aditya Mehta Foundation (AMF) presented Rs 40 lakh-worth para equipment and funds to 15 para athletes in Telangana recently.
The initiative is a part of the 'Mission 100' campaign started by Aditya Mehta, who is the former Asian Games medallist and founder of AMF.
The campaign aims to guide the best para athletes, train, coach and support them at every step so that they can represent India in the 2020 Tokyo Paralympics and win more medals.
The funds were raised through the foundation's annual event 2017 Infinity Ride drive which was held two months ago and saw cyclists participating from all over India and the world.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News