Aditya Mehta Foundation supports Telangana para athletes with equipment and funds
October 30, 2017
Aditya Mehta Foundation (AMF) presented Rs 40 lakh-worth para equipment and funds to 15 para athletes in Telangana recently.
The initiative is a part of the 'Mission 100' campaign started by Aditya Mehta, who is the former Asian Games medallist and founder of AMF.
The campaign aims to guide the best para athletes, train, coach and support them at every step so that they can represent India in the 2020 Tokyo Paralympics and win more medals.
The funds were raised through the foundation's annual event 2017 Infinity Ride drive which was held two months ago and saw cyclists participating from all over India and the world.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Abilympics 2019 is an opportunity for disabled people to show their mettle
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Acid attack survivors hope SRK's support will lend greater focus to their campaign
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Church in Ireland cancels invite to priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News