Aditya Mehta Foundation supports Telangana para athletes with equipment and funds
Aditya Mehta Foundation (AMF) presented Rs 40 lakh-worth para equipment and funds to 15 para athletes in Telangana recently.
The initiative is a part of the 'Mission 100' campaign started by Aditya Mehta, who is the former Asian Games medallist and founder of AMF.
The campaign aims to guide the best para athletes, train, coach and support them at every step so that they can represent India in the 2020 Tokyo Paralympics and win more medals.
The funds were raised through the foundation's annual event 2017 Infinity Ride drive which was held two months ago and saw cyclists participating from all over India and the world.
Watch in Sign Language
- Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
February 16, 2019
- First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
February 15, 2019
- Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
February 13, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Headlines February 9, 2019 Hailstorm in Noida-Delhi has social media excited
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Parasports February 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News