This mimicry artist with disability from Kerala is a big source of inspiration
November 12, 2017
34 years old Rajesh Chaitram who was crushed under a timber while trying to save a friend, is a source of humour and inspiration for many people in Kerala.
Due to the accident, the former timber loading worker could not walk properly and is now on a wheelchair.
When his wife encouraged him to try his hand at mimicry, Rajesh never imagined that cracking jokes could help him make a living.
He got surprised and motivated when his mimicry show for a channel on YouTube received 16 million views.
For now, Rajesh writes his own script and can imitate the voices of lot of actors and politicians.
He is widely appreciated for imitating in the voice of Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
Watch in Sign Language
- #RareDiseases - Poor awareness & support among the challenges people with Sturge-Weber syndrome face in India
July 18, 2019
- Trolled for a disability, UPSC topper Ira Singhal highlights need for inclusive education
July 18, 2019
- Relief for deaf youth studying at Bengaluru technical training centre
July 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 15, 2019 ‘Chandrayaan 2’ launch called off after technical slag
- Headlines July 18, 2019 Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30 made tax-free in Bihar
- Education July 15, 2019 Viewing the draft National Education Policy 2019 through the disability lens - Guest column by Shampa Sengupta
- Headlines July 11, 2019 Karnataka political drama unfolds outside Mumbai hotel
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Karnataka government trust vote on Thursday
- Events July 16, 2019 Trek to Chandratal Baralacha La
- Events July 18, 2019 Inclusive Art : Shifting From Neurotypical Frameworks
- Headlines July 14, 2019 6 dead, lakhs homeless in Assam floods
- Events July 11, 2019 Wilson’s Disease Support Group Meeting
- Events July 18, 2019 Conference – Deglobalishing Disability : Texts and Contexts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News