This mimicry artist with disability from Kerala is a big source of inspiration
34 years old Rajesh Chaitram who was crushed under a timber while trying to save a friend, is a source of humour and inspiration for many people in Kerala.
Due to the accident, the former timber loading worker could not walk properly and is now on a wheelchair.
When his wife encouraged him to try his hand at mimicry, Rajesh never imagined that cracking jokes could help him make a living.
He got surprised and motivated when his mimicry show for a channel on YouTube received 16 million views.
For now, Rajesh writes his own script and can imitate the voices of lot of actors and politicians.
He is widely appreciated for imitating in the voice of Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Some tips for dating when you have a disability
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 4% job reservation for disabled people announced in Goa
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 This Mumbai sports academy for disabled kids brings a spring to the steps & a smile
- Headlines December 11, 2018 Farmer sells 2,000-kg onion for 6/-, sends money to top politician
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Intellectual Disability
- Events December 8, 2018 Poetry and Talent Nite at Mitr
- Headlines December 11, 2018 India celebrates first Test win in Australia in 10 years
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Praangan is meeting educational needs of children with disorders
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News