This mimicry artist with disability from Kerala is a big source of inspiration
November 12, 2017
34 years old Rajesh Chaitram who was crushed under a timber while trying to save a friend, is a source of humour and inspiration for many people in Kerala.
Due to the accident, the former timber loading worker could not walk properly and is now on a wheelchair.
When his wife encouraged him to try his hand at mimicry, Rajesh never imagined that cracking jokes could help him make a living.
He got surprised and motivated when his mimicry show for a channel on YouTube received 16 million views.
For now, Rajesh writes his own script and can imitate the voices of lot of actors and politicians.
He is widely appreciated for imitating in the voice of Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News