This mimicry artist with disability from Kerala is a big source of inspiration
34 years old Rajesh Chaitram who was crushed under a timber while trying to save a friend, is a source of humour and inspiration for many people in Kerala.
Due to the accident, the former timber loading worker could not walk properly and is now on a wheelchair.
When his wife encouraged him to try his hand at mimicry, Rajesh never imagined that cracking jokes could help him make a living.
He got surprised and motivated when his mimicry show for a channel on YouTube received 16 million views.
For now, Rajesh writes his own script and can imitate the voices of lot of actors and politicians.
He is widely appreciated for imitating in the voice of Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 63 government websites now accessible for disabled people, claims Centre. Not enough, says experts
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Trump tells India & Pakistan to get along
- Get-hooked February 20, 2019 Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Infosys Foundation announces Rs 10 lakh to families of martyrs of Pulwama attack
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019