4th All India Deaf Magicians Competition
The 4th All India Deaf Magicians Competition is to be held in Nagpur this year!! The two day event is being organized by the Deaf Magicians Society of India. Organizing Secretary is Mr. Bhupatlal Pandhi.
Free passes for people who donate to the society!
All are welcome to come and watch the show and be amazed by the talent of Deaf magicians.
- Starts on: Saturday, 28 Oct 2017 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 29 Oct 2017 at 07:00 PM
- City: Nagpur
- Location: Shri Sai Sabhagruha, Beside Deaf & Dumb School
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Deaf Magicians Society of India
- Organizer Phone: 09900593255
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/Deaf-Magicians-Society-of-India-681023175279681/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Government announces scholarships for students with disabilities
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Abhyan Centre steps in to lend a hand to disabled teenagers
- Parasports October 18, 2018 Prime Minister Modi meets India's Para Asian Games players
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Sudeep Shukla, India's first deaf MLA candidate looks forward to making history
- Get-hooked October 14, 2018 Visually impaired girls perfomed garba on song written by Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 ALFAA centre for people with autism has a story of remarkable spirit behind it
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News