Mental Health and The Queer Community
Swabhava, in collaboration with ASQ, Good As You, Jeeva and QC Bangalore, is organising the following meeting on "Mental Health and The Queer Community" to discuss various contexts of distress for the communities and the importance to access Affirmative Counselling.
Please join us for the presentations and discussions on 4th November 2017 at 3pm in the first floor Hall at SCM House on Mission Road. Register by email or call .
See you there.
Please forward to those interested.
If you are a person with disability and/or need specific accessibility requirements in order to participate, please contact us.
- Starts on: Saturday, 04 Nov 2017 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 04 Nov 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: First floor Hall at SCM House
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Swabhava
- Organizer Phone: 080-22230959
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://swabhava.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News