Mental Health and The Queer Community
Swabhava, in collaboration with ASQ, Good As You, Jeeva and QC Bangalore, is organising the following meeting on "Mental Health and The Queer Community" to discuss various contexts of distress for the communities and the importance to access Affirmative Counselling.
Please join us for the presentations and discussions on 4th November 2017 at 3pm in the first floor Hall at SCM House on Mission Road. Register by email or call .
See you there.
Please forward to those interested.
If you are a person with disability and/or need specific accessibility requirements in order to participate, please contact us.
- Starts on: Saturday, 04 Nov 2017 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 04 Nov 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: First floor Hall at SCM House
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Swabhava
- Organizer Phone: 080-22230959
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://swabhava.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Sustainable, eco-friendly vocational training for disabled adults, the Aarambh way
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Aussie player Steve Smith praises Virat Kohli
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News