Mental Health and The Queer Community
Swabhava, in collaboration with ASQ, Good As You, Jeeva and QC Bangalore, is organising the following meeting on "Mental Health and The Queer Community" to discuss various contexts of distress for the communities and the importance to access Affirmative Counselling.
Please join us for the presentations and discussions on 4th November 2017 at 3pm in the first floor Hall at SCM House on Mission Road. Register by email or call .
See you there.
Please forward to those interested.
If you are a person with disability and/or need specific accessibility requirements in order to participate, please contact us.
- Starts on: Saturday, 04 Nov 2017 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 04 Nov 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: First floor Hall at SCM House
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Swabhava
- Organizer Phone: 080-22230959
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://swabhava.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Priyanka to get married in Jodhpur, preparations are on
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Get-hooked November 18, 2018 5 things you must know about wheelchair users
- Headlines November 20, 2018 More than 70 protestors arrested for causing violence in Sabarimala
- Accessibility November 15, 2018 Lack of clarity on revised admission norms leaves disabled students & parents groping in the dark
- Headlines November 16, 2018 South African President to be Republic Day chief guest
- Headlines November 20, 2018 Amritsar grenade attack puts Punjab Police on the backfoot
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018