Mental Health and The Queer Community
Swabhava, in collaboration with ASQ, Good As You, Jeeva and QC Bangalore, is organising the following meeting on "Mental Health and The Queer Community" to discuss various contexts of distress for the communities and the importance to access Affirmative Counselling.
Please join us for the presentations and discussions on 4th November 2017 at 3pm in the first floor Hall at SCM House on Mission Road. Register by email or call .
See you there.
Please forward to those interested.
If you are a person with disability and/or need specific accessibility requirements in order to participate, please contact us.
- Starts on: Saturday, 04 Nov 2017 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 04 Nov 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: First floor Hall at SCM House
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Swabhava
- Organizer Phone: 080-22230959
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://swabhava.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Parasports February 19, 2019 "After playing for 15 years, I am getting recognition now" - My Take by blind chess champ Kishan Gangolli
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 8, 2019
Events February 6, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News