13th Bengaluru Walkathon
Walkathon is an annual feature organised by Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled on a specific theme to commemorate the World Disability Day. It is a public event organised to mainly involve people across the country and spread awareness on a common cause. Walkathon is perceived as an event made to create awareness and more importantly call for concerted action.
The 13th walkathon is initiated to bring about a green change in people and their practices.
With the theme, 'Walk for the Green Change' the 13th walkathon will be organised on 9th December 2017 at Bengaluru.
The distance to be covered is 3.5 km.
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Dec 2017 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Dec 2017 at 09:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Kittur Rani Chennamma Stadium
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: SAMARTHANAM
- Organizer Phone: 9449864784
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.samarthanam.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Headlines April 13, 2019 SC to hear Modi biopic case on 15 April
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News