13th Bengaluru Walkathon
Walkathon is an annual feature organised by Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled on a specific theme to commemorate the World Disability Day. It is a public event organised to mainly involve people across the country and spread awareness on a common cause. Walkathon is perceived as an event made to create awareness and more importantly call for concerted action.
The 13th walkathon is initiated to bring about a green change in people and their practices.
With the theme, ’Walk for the Green Change’ the 13th walkathon will be organised on 9th December 2017 at Bengaluru.
The distance to be covered is 3.5 km.
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Dec 2017 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Dec 2017 at 09:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Kittur Rani Chennamma Stadium
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: SAMARTHANAM
- Organizer Phone: 9449864784
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.samarthanam.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 13, 2019
Events February 7, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News