13th Bengaluru Walkathon
Walkathon is an annual feature organised by Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled on a specific theme to commemorate the World Disability Day. It is a public event organised to mainly involve people across the country and spread awareness on a common cause. Walkathon is perceived as an event made to create awareness and more importantly call for concerted action.
The 13th walkathon is initiated to bring about a green change in people and their practices.
With the theme, 'Walk for the Green Change' the 13th walkathon will be organised on 9th December 2017 at Bengaluru.
The distance to be covered is 3.5 km.
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Dec 2017 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Dec 2017 at 09:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Kittur Rani Chennamma Stadium
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: SAMARTHANAM
- Organizer Phone: 9449864784
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.samarthanam.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News