A deaf critic reviews The Jungle Book
The Jungle Book is a fantasy adventure film directed by Jon Favreau. Mowgli is played by Neel Sethi and the other characters are voiced by Ben Kingsley, Lupita Nyong'o, Scarlett Johansson and Christopher Walken. The 3D effects are brilliant as the movie takes us into the jungle. Neel Sethi’s performance is impressive. The film moves in a thrilling, fast pace and the voices of the characters are done perfectly.
The animation is very life-like and the story, based on the book by Rudyard Kipling, stays true to the original story in spirit.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 11, 2018 Forging the Assistive Technology value chain
- Education December 14, 2018 Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 Samarthanam's Bengaluru Walkathon highlights inclusion in digital media
- Accessibility December 10, 2018 Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Isha Ambani & Anand Piramal ties the knot at Ambani’s residence in Mumbai
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Deaf people are gathering at Delhi's Jantar Mantar for a common cause
- Events December 11, 2018 Annual Party Forum For Autism
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Kedarnath movie banned in 7 Uttarakhand districts
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 4% job reservation for disabled people announced in Goa
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News