A deaf critic reviews The Jungle Book
The Jungle Book is a fantasy adventure film directed by Jon Favreau. Mowgli is played by Neel Sethi and the other characters are voiced by Ben Kingsley, Lupita Nyong'o, Scarlett Johansson and Christopher Walken. The 3D effects are brilliant as the movie takes us into the jungle. Neel Sethi’s performance is impressive. The film moves in a thrilling, fast pace and the voices of the characters are done perfectly.
The animation is very life-like and the story, based on the book by Rudyard Kipling, stays true to the original story in spirit.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Government announces scholarships for students with disabilities
- Parasports October 16, 2018 Aiming for gold in 2020 Paralympics, Asian Para Games gold medalist Ekta Bhyan tells Newz Hook
- Parasports October 17, 2018 Deepak Malik's century gives India lead against Sri Lanka in Blind Cricket Twenty20 series
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Kerala wheelchair user faces police harassment, organizations rally in support
- Accessibility October 12, 2018 A Durga Puja pandal in Kolkata that is accessible to visually impaired people
- Parasports October 15, 2018 Top sports brand Nike's move to sign up athlete with cerebral palsy hailed
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Congress loses majority in Goa as 2 MLAs join BJP
- Education October 18, 2018 Proposal to start sign language exams needs a reality check, say experts
- Parasports October 14, 2018 India finish with 72 medals in Asian Para Games, record best ever performance
- Education October 12, 2018 Simple accommodations that can make school less stressful for kids with dyslexia
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 16, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News