A deaf critic reviews The Jungle Book
April 18, 2016
The Jungle Book is a fantasy adventure film directed by Jon Favreau. Mowgli is played by Neel Sethi and the other characters are voiced by Ben Kingsley, Lupita Nyong'o, Scarlett Johansson and Christopher Walken. The 3D effects are brilliant as the movie takes us into the jungle. Neel Sethi's performance is impressive. The film moves in a thrilling, fast pace and the voices of the characters are done perfectly.
The animation is very life-like and the story, based on the book by Rudyard Kipling, stays true to the original story in spirit.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Events June 26, 2019 Morning of Fun
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Disabled adults experience the healing touch of animals for the first time at a therapy session
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Headlines June 26, 2019 11 arrested in Jharkhand lynching case
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Panel to review ‘One Nation, One Election’ plan
- Events June 20, 2019 Certificate course in Assistive Technology Solutions
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events June 26, 2019 Music therapy for special needs children
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 United Kingdom government grants visa to blind Indian musicians, reverses earlier order
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News