Sarthak's 4th National Conference on Disability-Engage, Envision, & Empower
You are cordially invited to attend the 4th National Conference on Disability 2017, to be held on November 09, 2017 in New Delhi, India.
The conference is intended to be a forum, discussion, and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, researchers, students, and others interested in the fields of disability.
The theme for our 2017 National Conference is Engage, Envision, and Empower. Sarthak Educational Trust works as a catalyst in bringing change in the lives of the people with disability with a life cycle approach of intervention, inclusion, skill development, sustainable employment, and advocacy.
Sarthak Educational Trust is a not for profit organization which has been providing free of cost services for inclusion and mainstreaming of the persons with disability across age groups. It has the recognition and support of the Government of India, especially the Ministry of Social Justice, Department of Disability Affairs, and the National Skill Development Corporation, and various State Governments as well.
Every year we organize National Conference on Disability wherein, we invite stakeholders from Government, Corporate, Civil Societies, Media, and Persons with Disability around the city to brainstorm and discuss various pressing needs and latest initiatives in the disability sector.
We look forward to receiving a favourable consideration from you.
- Starts on: Thursday, 09 Nov 2017 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 09 Nov 2017 at 07:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: AICTE Auditorium 1
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Sarthak Educational Trust
- Organizer Phone: 01142004238/99116152
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.sarthakindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 #AutismPower - Varun Sawant juggles multiple talents with great style
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News