Sarthak's 4th National Conference on Disability-Engage, Envision, & Empower
You are cordially invited to attend the 4th National Conference on Disability 2017, to be held on November 09, 2017 in New Delhi, India.
The conference is intended to be a forum, discussion, and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, researchers, students, and others interested in the fields of disability.
The theme for our 2017 National Conference is Engage, Envision, and Empower. Sarthak Educational Trust works as a catalyst in bringing change in the lives of the people with disability with a life cycle approach of intervention, inclusion, skill development, sustainable employment, and advocacy.
Sarthak Educational Trust is a not for profit organization which has been providing free of cost services for inclusion and mainstreaming of the persons with disability across age groups. It has the recognition and support of the Government of India, especially the Ministry of Social Justice, Department of Disability Affairs, and the National Skill Development Corporation, and various State Governments as well.
Every year we organize National Conference on Disability wherein, we invite stakeholders from Government, Corporate, Civil Societies, Media, and Persons with Disability around the city to brainstorm and discuss various pressing needs and latest initiatives in the disability sector.
We look forward to receiving a favourable consideration from you.
- Starts on: Thursday, 09 Nov 2017 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 09 Nov 2017 at 07:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: AICTE Auditorium 1
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Sarthak Educational Trust
- Organizer Phone: 01142004238/99116152
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.sarthakindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Valentine’s Day plans - NewzHook readers share some ideas
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News