ADHD Awareness Month Event by CCAW
Let's together begin a journey of love, acceptance and support as October seeps in and brings aboard " The ADHD Awareness Month"
Centre for Child and Adolescent Well Being - CCAW,welcomes Parents, School Teachers, Counselors & Children on the occasion of "ADHD Awareness Month"
Centre for Child and Adolescent Well Being is mental health setup designed especially for children, adolescents and young adults.
- Starts on: Sunday, 29 Oct 2017 at 10:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 29 Oct 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: E-577,Basement, Greater Kailash - 2
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Child Psychiatry India
- Organizer Phone: 01141733340
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.childpsychiatryindia.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 12, 2018 Air India pilot found drunk before flight
- Accessibility November 15, 2018 Lack of clarity on revised admission norms leaves disabled students & parents groping in the dark
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Actor Akshay Kumar says he never met self-styled god man Ram Rahim
- Headlines November 11, 2018 Facebook launches TikTok like app called 'Lasso'
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Unni Maxx talks about his vacation at the paradise of South Africa
- Get-hooked November 12, 2018 Some activities for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Get-hooked November 12, 2018 New study links high pollution levels to autism, findings a cause for concern for Indian parents
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 15, 2018
Events November 12, 2018
Events November 8, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 10, 2018