ADHD Awareness Month Event by CCAW
Let's together begin a journey of love, acceptance and support as October seeps in and brings aboard " The ADHD Awareness Month"
Centre for Child and Adolescent Well Being - CCAW,welcomes Parents, School Teachers, Counselors & Children on the occasion of "ADHD Awareness Month"
Centre for Child and Adolescent Well Being is mental health setup designed especially for children, adolescents and young adults.
- Starts on: Sunday, 29 Oct 2017 at 10:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 29 Oct 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: E-577,Basement, Greater Kailash - 2
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Child Psychiatry India
- Organizer Phone: 01141733340
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.childpsychiatryindia.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events January 21, 2019 Agra Deaf Enable Society- Republic Day Event
- Headlines January 19, 2019 Tight security for women who entered Sabarimala
- Headlines January 21, 2019 Senior BJP leader makes offensive remarks about Mayawati
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Sports are ideal for children with autism. Here is how.
- Events January 20, 2019 Deaf Awareness India- Guests Lecture
- Headlines January 17, 2019 India's D Gukesh is world’s 2nd youngest chess grandmaster
- Headlines January 16, 2019 MeToo: Film industry members defend Raju Hirani
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News