Blind lecturer in Karnataka believes in his ability
Suresh Patted is a 28-year-old blind man from Karnataka who has made his dream come true despite the disability.
Suresh Patted has been appointed as lecturer at a government degree college in Bagalkot district.
He has completed M.A. in Political Science from Rani Channamma University. He also cleared Karnataka State Eligibility Test before being recruited as a lecturer.
Patted was born blind and lead a life of struggle and hardships.
Patted believes that people with disabilities should not give up and continue to work hard for a better life and take the benefits of government schemes.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Get-hooked February 16, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News