Blind lecturer in Karnataka believes in his ability
November 15, 2017
Suresh Patted is a 28-year-old blind man from Karnataka who has made his dream come true despite the disability.
Suresh Patted has been appointed as lecturer at a government degree college in Bagalkot district.
He has completed M.A. in Political Science from Rani Channamma University. He also cleared Karnataka State Eligibility Test before being recruited as a lecturer.
Patted was born blind and lead a life of struggle and hardships.
Patted believes that people with disabilities should not give up and continue to work hard for a better life and take the benefits of government schemes.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News