Volunteer For a Cause- CarniVOL!
It's time to celebrate! Volunteer for a cause -VFC is turning 5 this November. What started as a humble initiative with 6 volunteers has now grown into a 5 year old organization supporting over 12 causes with 2500 volunteers. This could have never been possible without your support. Kudos to your volunteering spirit!
During these 5 years we have met some great people, be it the lovely kids with whom we celebrate birthdays and played sports or the elders who have shared their wonderful memories and have showed they are still young at heart or the special kids who radiate joy everytime we meet them.
To commemorate this beautiful journey, we are bringing all of them all under one roof to create a special and memorable day for them filled with games, music, dance and more. We will have fun activities catering to each group, some notable performances on stage, all of which require your volunteering energy to come and make it a day for them to cherish.
We will be having around 300 people(kids from children homes, elders from old age homes and special kids from residential schools) under one roof, so that would require all of you to come forward and volunteer on the day. You can join us to have lots of fun by conducting the games and activities or help out in hospitality for the beneficiaries, show off your creative skills by making beautiful decorations for the venue and you are most welcome to perform for the elders and kids either by dancing, singing or any skills you wish to showcase.
Entry free: For volunteering only
Come On Volunteers!!
Donate through : bit.ly/vfccarnivolfr
- Starts on: Sunday, 26 Nov 2017 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 26 Nov 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bengaluru
- Location: New Horizon Gurukul, Bellandur
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Volunteer For a Cause
- Organizer Phone: 8892839840/990194179
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/vfcindia/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 7, 2019
Events February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019