National Cricket Tournament for the Blind in Mumbai
AN APPEAL Cricket Association for the Blind of Maharashtra (CABM) is honoured & privileged to be vested the responsibility of organizing the National ODI 2017 by the Cricket Association for the Blind (CABI) in India.
CABM will host the National Cricket Tournament for the Blind in Mumbai during October 31 and November 3, 2017. In this tournament, eight teams comprising of winners and runners up from each of the four zones namely, North, East, West and South will be testing their cricketing skills to reach top honors. Furthermore 30 best players from this tournament will be selected to pick the Indian team to play the World Cup 2018.
This event will be the right platform to select and prepare a strong Indian team to defend the title in the forthcoming One Day International (ODI) World Cup Cricket Tournament for the Blind from 10th to 25th January 2018 in Dubai organized by Pakistan Blind Cricket Council (PBCC).
The National Cricket Tournament for the Blind will not only boost up the image of blind cricket in the country but also strengthen the morale of blind cricketers.
Blind cricket is a great equalizer for the blind men and women cricket players.
The game is surviving on with the active financial support and encouragement from generous MNCs/Corporate houses/PSUs such as yourself, who have always extended co-operation to embraces such an event and reach out to a wider audience.
- Starts on: Monday, 30 Oct 2017 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 03 Nov 2017 at 08:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Mumbai
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Cricket Association for the Blind of Maharashtra
- Organizer Phone: 9324288877
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.cabm.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 20, 2018 More than 70 protestors arrested for causing violence in Sabarimala
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 Iconic film Sholay to be screened with audio description at IFFI 2018
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 What made Stan Lee's superheroes so magical for children with autism
- Headlines November 20, 2018 Shah Rukh Khan champions Air India on social media
- Get-hooked November 21, 2018 Some tips to make day to day activities easier for disabled children
- Headlines November 18, 2018 India-Australia cricket series to begin on 21 November
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Women's World T20 - India on top of Group B after beating Australia
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018