National Cricket Tournament for the Blind in Mumbai
AN APPEAL Cricket Association for the Blind of Maharashtra (CABM) is honoured & privileged to be vested the responsibility of organizing the National ODI 2017 by the Cricket Association for the Blind (CABI) in India.
CABM will host the National Cricket Tournament for the Blind in Mumbai during October 31 and November 3, 2017. In this tournament, eight teams comprising of winners and runners up from each of the four zones namely, North, East, West and South will be testing their cricketing skills to reach top honors. Furthermore 30 best players from this tournament will be selected to pick the Indian team to play the World Cup 2018.
This event will be the right platform to select and prepare a strong Indian team to defend the title in the forthcoming One Day International (ODI) World Cup Cricket Tournament for the Blind from 10th to 25th January 2018 in Dubai organized by Pakistan Blind Cricket Council (PBCC).
The National Cricket Tournament for the Blind will not only boost up the image of blind cricket in the country but also strengthen the morale of blind cricketers.
Blind cricket is a great equalizer for the blind men and women cricket players.
The game is surviving on with the active financial support and encouragement from generous MNCs/Corporate houses/PSUs such as yourself, who have always extended co-operation to embraces such an event and reach out to a wider audience.
- Starts on: Monday, 30 Oct 2017 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 03 Nov 2017 at 08:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Mumbai
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Cricket Association for the Blind of Maharashtra
- Organizer Phone: 9324288877
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.cabm.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Army kills 3 JeM terrorists in Pulwama
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019