National Cricket Tournament for the Blind in Mumbai
AN APPEAL Cricket Association for the Blind of Maharashtra (CABM) is honoured & privileged to be vested the responsibility of organizing the National ODI 2017 by the Cricket Association for the Blind (CABI) in India.
CABM will host the National Cricket Tournament for the Blind in Mumbai during October 31 and November 3, 2017. In this tournament, eight teams comprising of winners and runners up from each of the four zones namely, North, East, West and South will be testing their cricketing skills to reach top honors. Furthermore 30 best players from this tournament will be selected to pick the Indian team to play the World Cup 2018.
This event will be the right platform to select and prepare a strong Indian team to defend the title in the forthcoming One Day International (ODI) World Cup Cricket Tournament for the Blind from 10th to 25th January 2018 in Dubai organized by Pakistan Blind Cricket Council (PBCC).
The National Cricket Tournament for the Blind will not only boost up the image of blind cricket in the country but also strengthen the morale of blind cricketers.
Blind cricket is a great equalizer for the blind men and women cricket players.
The game is surviving on with the active financial support and encouragement from generous MNCs/Corporate houses/PSUs such as yourself, who have always extended co-operation to embraces such an event and reach out to a wider audience.
- Starts on: Monday, 30 Oct 2017 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 03 Nov 2017 at 08:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Mumbai
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Cricket Association for the Blind of Maharashtra
- Organizer Phone: 9324288877
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.cabm.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News