National Cricket Tournament for the Blind in Mumbai
AN APPEAL Cricket Association for the Blind of Maharashtra (CABM) is honoured & privileged to be vested the responsibility of organizing the National ODI 2017 by the Cricket Association for the Blind (CABI) in India.
CABM will host the National Cricket Tournament for the Blind in Mumbai during October 31 and November 3, 2017. In this tournament, eight teams comprising of winners and runners up from each of the four zones namely, North, East, West and South will be testing their cricketing skills to reach top honors. Furthermore 30 best players from this tournament will be selected to pick the Indian team to play the World Cup 2018.
This event will be the right platform to select and prepare a strong Indian team to defend the title in the forthcoming One Day International (ODI) World Cup Cricket Tournament for the Blind from 10th to 25th January 2018 in Dubai organized by Pakistan Blind Cricket Council (PBCC).
The National Cricket Tournament for the Blind will not only boost up the image of blind cricket in the country but also strengthen the morale of blind cricketers.
Blind cricket is a great equalizer for the blind men and women cricket players.
The game is surviving on with the active financial support and encouragement from generous MNCs/Corporate houses/PSUs such as yourself, who have always extended co-operation to embraces such an event and reach out to a wider audience.
- Starts on: Monday, 30 Oct 2017 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 03 Nov 2017 at 08:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Mumbai
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Cricket Association for the Blind of Maharashtra
- Organizer Phone: 9324288877
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.cabm.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events April 10, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News