Amazon to introduce comedy show featuring actors with Down Syndrome
Television network company Amazon Studios is introducing a new half-hour comedy programme that features actors with Down Syndrome.
The “Love You More” comedy show features Bridget Everett as Karen Best, a counselor at an independent living home for young adults with Down syndrome.
The makers of the show known for HBO’s “Sex and the City” and CBS’ “2 Broke Girls” said they visited a group home while developing the show's concept.
Nine actors with Down syndrome of age group 20 to 40 years will appear in the show alongside Everett as residents of the home.
“Love You More” will be aired from 10 November on Amazon Prime Video.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility January 20, 2019 Get set for #Sabkeliye, India's biggest & boldest accessible shopping initiative ever
- Events January 16, 2019 All India Seventh Across Disability Matrimonial Get Together
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Some things to not tell a disabled person when you meet online
- Get-hooked January 16, 2019 Disabled people in Goa accuse authorities of demanding full body pictures for disability certificates
- Headlines January 19, 2019 India wins one day series in Australia
- Get-hooked January 15, 2019 "I asked for my khukri & cut off my leg"- My Take by Ian Cardozo, 1st war disabled Indian soldier to lead a battalion
- Technology January 20, 2019 Assistive technologies help children with Down syndrome. Here's how
- Get-hooked January 16, 2019 Reach Out camps are enabling disabled people to experience the magic of yoga
- Events January 21, 2019 Agra Deaf Enable Society- Republic Day Event
- Get-hooked January 17, 2019 Benefit Cosmetics' move to feature model with Down syndrome as ambassador gets a big thumbs up
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked January 18, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News