Amazon to introduce comedy show featuring actors with Down Syndrome
October 29, 2017
Television network company Amazon Studios is introducing a new half-hour comedy programme that features actors with Down Syndrome.
The "Love You More" comedy show features Bridget Everett as Karen Best, a counselor at an independent living home for young adults with Down syndrome.
The makers of the show known for HBO's "Sex and the City" and CBS' "2 Broke Girls" said they visited a group home while developing the show's concept.
Nine actors with Down syndrome of age group 20 to 40 years will appear in the show alongside Everett as residents of the home.
"Love You More" will be aired from 10 November on Amazon Prime Video.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 18, 2019 PM says Congress expects to perform badly
- Headlines May 23, 2019 India launches new spy satellite
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Delhi Police reacts to Kejriwal’s comment on security
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 CRPF jawan & Pulwama attack survivor feeds disabled boy in Kashmir, wins hearts
- Headlines May 19, 2019 Virat is 1st cricketer with 100 million fans on social media
- Parasports May 22, 2019 Para swimmers to battle sharks, icy waters in Catalina Channel, aim for Ocean Seven challenge
- Headlines May 24, 2019 PM Modi's victory speech - Key Highlights
- Headlines May 24, 2019 Rahul concedes defeat, congratulates PM
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Irfan signs up for Carribean Premier League players draft
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News