Amazon to introduce comedy show featuring actors with Down Syndrome
October 29, 2017
Television network company Amazon Studios is introducing a new half-hour comedy programme that features actors with Down Syndrome.
The "Love You More" comedy show features Bridget Everett as Karen Best, a counselor at an independent living home for young adults with Down syndrome.
The makers of the show known for HBO's "Sex and the City" and CBS' "2 Broke Girls" said they visited a group home while developing the show's concept.
Nine actors with Down syndrome of age group 20 to 40 years will appear in the show alongside Everett as residents of the home.
"Love You More" will be aired from 10 November on Amazon Prime Video.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 25, 2019 111 farmers to contest elections against PM Modi
- Parasports March 25, 2019 Sai Krishna, star athlete at Abu Dhabi Special Games, shattered after losing medal
- Headlines March 22, 2019 Trailer of biopic PM Narendra Modi gets over one million views
- Headlines March 20, 2019 PM Modi’s biopic to release on 5 April
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Rahul Gandhi PM Modi over chowkidaar campaign
- Headlines March 23, 2019 At least 47 killed, over 600 injured in explosion in China
- Get-hooked March 20, 2019 "We all have a Javed Abidi inside us": Shameer Rishad talks about the Javed Abidi Foundation
- Events March 20, 2019 Session by Smrithy Rajesh
- Accessibility March 22, 2019 Karnataka govt introduces accessibility features for elections, disability groups raise questions
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Chennai tourist attraction, Elliot’s beach, set to become wheelchair accessible
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News