Deaf movie review of Faster Fene
November 3, 2017
A hearing perspective:
Faster Fene is a Marathi language thriller mystery film directed by Aditya Sarpotdar. It is produced by Genelia Deshmukh (Mumbai Film Company) and Mangesh Kulkarni (Zee Studios).
It features Amey Wagh, Girish Kulkarni, Parna Pethe, Shubham More, Dilip Prabhavalkar, Siddharth Jadhav.
The film is based on a teen detective character Faster Fene, created by BR Bhagwat, an author of Marathi children's books.
The film introduces Banesh Fene (Amey Wagh) as a young guy with a sharp mind and daring nature.
Banesh comes to Pune and stays with Ajoba (Dilip Prabhavalkar), an old-time writer who is looking for an inspiration to start a story.
Banesh meets a guy during his medical entrance exam and soon they become friends.
Soon after the exam, he gets to know that the guy committed suicide due to fear of exam failure.
Banesh doesn't believe the police and takes the help of his childhood friend and journalist Aboli (Parna Pethe) and Bhubhu (Shubham More) to find more details of the incident.
The way he faces the cruel criminal Appa (Girish Kulkarni) and puts a stop to the education scam run by him forms the main part of the story.
The film manages to keep the audience engaged with its plot, natural acting performances and the pace. It has tried to show the link between politics and education system in a real way.
Faster Fene definitely deserves a one-time watch!
I'm going with four out of five stars.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News