Coming soon, film on Arunima Sinha, the first woman amputee to climb Everest
October 28, 2017
The journey of struggles and success of Arunima Sinha will be soon told on the big screen. Arunima is the first woman amputee to have climbed Mt Everest.
Arunima was a national level volleyball player who was pushed from a running train by some robbers in 2011. As a result, one of her legs had to be cut off below the knee.
Dar Motion Pictures will show the life story of 29-year- old Arunima, which will be completed by next year.
As per reports, Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has shown interest in playing the main character and in directing the film.
Arunima said the film's title is not yet decided. The film will be made in Hindi and later it will be released worldwide with sub-titles.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Salman to earn 400 crore from Bigg Boss 13
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Nippon Paint launches SAHYOG programme to empower youth with disabilities
- Headlines June 26, 2019 11 arrested in Jharkhand lynching case
- Headlines June 24, 2019 India dismissed report on rising religious tensions
- Get-hooked June 20, 2019 Nandavanam centre is changing lives of disabled kids with a blend of tradition & compassion
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting as Congress chief
- Events June 20, 2019 Mental Health Session
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News