Coming soon, film on Arunima Sinha, the first woman amputee to climb Everest
The journey of struggles and success of Arunima Sinha will be soon told on the big screen. Arunima is the first woman amputee to have climbed Mt Everest.
Arunima was a national level volleyball player who was pushed from a running train by some robbers in 2011. As a result, one of her legs had to be cut off below the knee.
Dar Motion Pictures will show the life story of 29-year- old Arunima, which will be completed by next year.
As per reports, Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has shown interest in playing the main character and in directing the film.
Arunima said the film's title is not yet decided. The film will be made in Hindi and later it will be released worldwide with sub-titles.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Mammootty watches latest film 'Peranbu' with disabled kids at Kochi theatre
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Kangana Ranaut lashes out Alia Bhatt
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Impure alcohol kills 82 in U.P, Uttarakhand
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019