Coming soon, film on Arunima Sinha, the first woman amputee to climb Everest
October 28, 2017
The journey of struggles and success of Arunima Sinha will be soon told on the big screen. Arunima is the first woman amputee to have climbed Mt Everest.
Arunima was a national level volleyball player who was pushed from a running train by some robbers in 2011. As a result, one of her legs had to be cut off below the knee.
Dar Motion Pictures will show the life story of 29-year- old Arunima, which will be completed by next year.
As per reports, Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has shown interest in playing the main character and in directing the film.
Arunima said the film's title is not yet decided. The film will be made in Hindi and later it will be released worldwide with sub-titles.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News