Meet Kerala amputee marathoner who does not let disability limit him
Sajesh MV, an amputee marathoner took part in a 10-km run in a charity event in Kerala recently.
Sajesh's left leg was cut off below the knee after an accident in 2005.
He was motivated to take part in marathons after getting to know about all-India group of amputees called Challenging Ones.
He is now set to receive a blade that will help him to run marathons faster without worrying about the damage to his artificial leg.
He hopes to make his debut as a blade runner in marathons in Goa or Mangaluru or the Spice Coast marathon in Kochi next month and at Indian Naval Academy, in December.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology December 17, 2018 Microsoft introduces real-time captions, translations to Skype, PowerPoint
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
- Events December 12, 2018 Planet Abled Barrier Free Skiing Adventure 2019
- Events December 13, 2018 DRIVE FOR AUTISM - A TSD CAR RALLY
- Headlines December 17, 2018 Indian skipper Virat Kohli strikes 25th test hundred against Australia in style
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Kamal Nath will be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- Headlines December 18, 2018 Cyclone hits Andhra Pradesh causing rains, landslides
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 10, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018