Meet Kerala amputee marathoner who does not let disability limit him
October 30, 2017
Sajesh MV, an amputee marathoner took part in a 10-km run in a charity event in Kerala recently.
Sajesh's left leg was cut off below the knee after an accident in 2005.
He was motivated to take part in marathons after getting to know about all-India group of amputees called Challenging Ones.
He is now set to receive a blade that will help him to run marathons faster without worrying about the damage to his artificial leg.
He hopes to make his debut as a blade runner in marathons in Goa or Mangaluru or the Spice Coast marathon in Kochi next month and at Indian Naval Academy, in December.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Share funding details, court tells political parties
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News