How to make flying easy for disabled travellers
Travelling is not easy for people with physical disabilities. We can make their journeys easier by considering some simple things on an airport.
Disabled fliers do not like when others stare at them and make them feel different. Staring is very impolite.
Travelers with disabilities do not need pity, they need compassion and awareness in people around them.
Airports can also be made more comfortable for them by making changes to existing rules and policies.
The airport staff should be trained to handle the travel requirements of people with disabilities.
Eating areas on the airport should be made accessible for disabled people.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 21, 2019 In- Visible
- Events February 21, 2019 Kalakaar 2.0
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 20, 2019
Get-hooked February 18, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019