How to make flying easy for disabled travellers
Travelling is not easy for people with physical disabilities. We can make their journeys easier by considering some simple things on an airport.
Disabled fliers do not like when others stare at them and make them feel different. Staring is very impolite.
Travelers with disabilities do not need pity, they need compassion and awareness in people around them.
Airports can also be made more comfortable for them by making changes to existing rules and policies.
The airport staff should be trained to handle the travel requirements of people with disabilities.
Eating areas on the airport should be made accessible for disabled people.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility December 11, 2018 The wheelchair has given me wings to fly! - My Take by Dr Divya Singh
- Events December 9, 2018 Mumbai Memory Cafe
- Employment December 12, 2018 Visual impairment is no barrier to a successful career. Here are some tips
- Headlines December 8, 2018 Singer Mika Singh detained& released in Dubai over sexual harassment allegations
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Come 16 December, Bengaluru will host a car rally for awareness on autism
- Events December 13, 2018 6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Deaf candidate Sudeep Shukla impresses in polls, shows the way to disabled political aspirants
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News