How to make flying easy for disabled travellers
October 30, 2017
Travelling is not easy for people with physical disabilities. We can make their journeys easier by considering some simple things on an airport.
Disabled fliers do not like when others stare at them and make them feel different. Staring is very impolite.
Travelers with disabilities do not need pity, they need compassion and awareness in people around them.
Airports can also be made more comfortable for them by making changes to existing rules and policies.
The airport staff should be trained to handle the travel requirements of people with disabilities.
Eating areas on the airport should be made accessible for disabled people.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Events June 11, 2019 From the ‘Whys’ to the ‘Hows’
- Events June 11, 2019 Maximising Progress in Autism
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News