Chennai schools focus on children's handwriting issues
Schools in Chennai have now started to give more importance to children's handwriting in tests and workbooks.
The schoolchildren's handwriting are being checked to understand if the kids have motor-skill issues, visual problems and others.
Over the last two years, number of children taking handwriting therapy is on the rise.
Handwriting therapy is used to find if the child has any learning and writing disability based on handwriting speed, style, correctness.
The handwriting problems can be solved by fine motor exercises such as gripping clay, hypertension exercises and multitasking, hand eye coordination exercises.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Air quality in Delhi dips to very poor, emergency meeting held
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 High time to bid goodbye to idioms that mock the disabled community
- Events October 19, 2018 Knowledge sharing Open Session On Career Planning by BGFI
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Headlines October 14, 2018 Industry 4.0 will create jobs, said Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Headlines October 20, 2018 Sabrimalai temple priests continue to block women's entry into temple
- Parasports October 18, 2018 Prime Minister Modi meets India's Para Asian Games players
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Education October 20, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News