Meet the blind musician from Goa who beat disability
Taha Haazig from Goa is blind by birth due to retinal degeneration. But he did not let disability stop him from living a good life.
Taha completed his graduation in Indian Classical (Vocal) Music from Goa College of Music.
He has also completed teacher’s training course to teach computers to visually impaired people.
He has performed in many musical shows and works as a officer on special duty at the Directorate of Social Welfare in Panaji.
He believes that difficulties are a part of life and one must know how to solve them and move on with life.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Army jawan arrested in connection with Bulandshahr cop murder
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Employment December 12, 2018 Visual impairment is no barrier to a successful career. Here are some tips
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Top world celebs at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding festivities
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Resolving 26/11 Mumbai attacks is in Pakistan's interest, says Imran Khan
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Praangan is meeting educational needs of children with disorders
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 14, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News