Meet the blind musician from Goa who beat disability
October 31, 2017
Taha Haazig from Goa is blind by birth due to retinal degeneration. But he did not let disability stop him from living a good life.
Taha completed his graduation in Indian Classical (Vocal) Music from Goa College of Music.
He has also completed teacher's training course to teach computers to visually impaired people.
He has performed in many musical shows and works as a officer on special duty at the Directorate of Social Welfare in Panaji.
He believes that difficulties are a part of life and one must know how to solve them and move on with life.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Accessibility April 22, 2019 Court order paves way for woman without fingerprints to get Aadhaar card
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News