Meet the blind musician from Goa who beat disability
Taha Haazig from Goa is blind by birth due to retinal degeneration. But he did not let disability stop him from living a good life.
Taha completed his graduation in Indian Classical (Vocal) Music from Goa College of Music.
He has also completed teacher’s training course to teach computers to visually impaired people.
He has performed in many musical shows and works as a officer on special duty at the Directorate of Social Welfare in Panaji.
He believes that difficulties are a part of life and one must know how to solve them and move on with life.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 63 government websites now accessible for disabled people, claims Centre. Not enough, says experts
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
- Events February 20, 2019 Paintability!
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News