Meet the blind musician from Goa who beat disability
October 31, 2017
Taha Haazig from Goa is blind by birth due to retinal degeneration. But he did not let disability stop him from living a good life.
Taha completed his graduation in Indian Classical (Vocal) Music from Goa College of Music.
He has also completed teacher's training course to teach computers to visually impaired people.
He has performed in many musical shows and works as a officer on special duty at the Directorate of Social Welfare in Panaji.
He believes that difficulties are a part of life and one must know how to solve them and move on with life.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Events June 11, 2019 Maximising Progress in Autism
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News