Meet the blind musician from Goa who beat disability
Taha Haazig from Goa is blind by birth due to retinal degeneration. But he did not let disability stop him from living a good life.
Taha completed his graduation in Indian Classical (Vocal) Music from Goa College of Music.
He has also completed teacher’s training course to teach computers to visually impaired people.
He has performed in many musical shows and works as a officer on special duty at the Directorate of Social Welfare in Panaji.
He believes that difficulties are a part of life and one must know how to solve them and move on with life.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Animal lovers protest against decision to shoot down tigress Avni
- Get-hooked October 15, 2018 This special school in Madurai focuses on various therapies for disabled children
- Get-hooked October 19, 2018 This Bengaluru NGO looks to nature to improve the wellbeing of disabled kids
- Accessibility October 13, 2018 Feedback sought on issues faced by visually impaired people while using PayTM
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 High time to bid goodbye to idioms that mock the disabled community
- Education October 16, 2018 Some tips to make classrooms inclusive for children with cerebral palsy
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 17, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News