Sarthak's fourth National Conference on Disability brings together experts from different groups
November 7, 2017
The annual National Conference on Disability jointly organised by Sarthak Educational Trust and National Abilympics Association of India in New Delhi is a rare occasion that brings together diverse groups from the field of disability across India. Newz Hook is proud to be a media partner of this event.
The fourth national conference, which will be held on 9 November at the All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi, promises to be an interesting and stimulating affair. The conference will see government bodies, corporate houses, doctors, academic experts, civil society groups, people with disabilities, as well as parents of disabled children under the same roof.
Sarthak Educational Trust, which is the main organiser, has been working in the field of early intervention, inclusive education, skill building, sustainable employment and advocacyof the disabled for decades now, while co-organizer National Abilympics Association of India has been holding National Abilympics and representing India at International Abilympics since 2001.
Ahead of the event, Newz Hook reporter Oshin Dhawan spoke to Dr Jitender Aggarwal, founder, Sarthak Educational Trust, about the expectations from the conference, as well as the significant developments in the field of disability over the last year.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Hygiene lessons for children with autism can be made fun, here's how
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Calcutta High Court rules in favour of medical student with mental disorder who was denied admission
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News