Logo Competition - Special Child Assistance Network
SCAN - Special Child Assistance Network is a support group for special needs children and their families, based in Chennai, India. While we have been in operation for about 2.5 years, we have not had a significant public presence.
We are in the process of developing a website and presence on various social media and, as part of this effort, are looking for a new LOGO.
We have just launched a competition to design a new LOGO for SCAN.
Please do participate and share with others too.
The contest is OPEN to ALL!
Please see the attached poster and video for more details.
Last date for entries is Nov 10 2017!
- Starts on: Tuesday, 31 Oct 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 10 Nov 2017 at 12:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Online Submission via Email
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Special Child Assistance Network
- Organizer Phone: 919940081465
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News