Logo Competition - Special Child Assistance Network
SCAN - Special Child Assistance Network is a support group for special needs children and their families, based in Chennai, India. While we have been in operation for about 2.5 years, we have not had a significant public presence.
We are in the process of developing a website and presence on various social media and, as part of this effort, are looking for a new LOGO.
We have just launched a competition to design a new LOGO for SCAN.
Please do participate and share with others too.
The contest is OPEN to ALL!
Please see the attached poster and video for more details.
Last date for entries is Nov 10 2017!
- Starts on: Tuesday, 31 Oct 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 10 Nov 2017 at 12:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Online Submission via Email
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Special Child Assistance Network
- Organizer Phone: 919940081465
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News