Logo Competition - Special Child Assistance Network
SCAN - Special Child Assistance Network is a support group for special needs children and their families, based in Chennai, India. While we have been in operation for about 2.5 years, we have not had a significant public presence.
We are in the process of developing a website and presence on various social media and, as part of this effort, are looking for a new LOGO.
We have just launched a competition to design a new LOGO for SCAN.
Please do participate and share with others too.
The contest is OPEN to ALL!
Please see the attached poster and video for more details.
Last date for entries is Nov 10 2017!
- Starts on: Tuesday, 31 Oct 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 10 Nov 2017 at 12:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Online Submission via Email
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Special Child Assistance Network
- Organizer Phone: 919940081465
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Aussie player Steve Smith praises Virat Kohli
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News