Logo Competition - Special Child Assistance Network
SCAN - Special Child Assistance Network is a support group for special needs children and their families, based in Chennai, India. While we have been in operation for about 2.5 years, we have not had a significant public presence.
We are in the process of developing a website and presence on various social media and, as part of this effort, are looking for a new LOGO.
We have just launched a competition to design a new LOGO for SCAN.
Please do participate and share with others too.
The contest is OPEN to ALL!
Please see the attached poster and video for more details.
Last date for entries is Nov 10 2017!
- Starts on: Tuesday, 31 Oct 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 10 Nov 2017 at 12:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Online Submission via Email
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Special Child Assistance Network
- Organizer Phone: 919940081465
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility December 11, 2018 The wheelchair has given me wings to fly! - My Take by Dr Divya Singh
- Events December 9, 2018 Mumbai Memory Cafe
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Wedding preparations of Mukesh Ambani's daughter begin
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 Come June 2019, Kolkata's historic Victoria Memorial promises to re-open in an accessible avatar
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Employment December 6, 2018 Aarambh brings opportunities to disabled women, to train & to work
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked December 8, 2018