Dilip Munde, the blind cricketer is an inspiration
Blind cricketer, Dilip Munde is an amazing sportsman and inspiration to others.
He was part of the world cup team from India that won the Blind Cricket T20 World Cup this year.
Dilip is categorised as a B2 player as he can only see upto a distance of six meters.
He has faced lots of hurdles through life but never gave up on his dreams and always moved on.
He is currently leading the team from Maharashtra in the ongoing 24th National Cricket Tournament.
The tournament has been organised by the Cricket Association for the Blind of Maharashtra.
The next World Cup will take place in Dubai and Pakistan in 2018 and Dilip is super excited to win another cup for the country.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 63 government websites now accessible for disabled people, claims Centre. Not enough, says experts
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 New initiative called iDARE in Goa aims to fight for the rights of disabled people
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Saudi Arabia Crown in India to strengthen ties
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Events February 20, 2019 Paintability!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019