Dilip Munde, the blind cricketer is an inspiration
November 3, 2017
Blind cricketer, Dilip Munde is an amazing sportsman and inspiration to others.
He was part of the world cup team from India that won the Blind Cricket T20 World Cup this year.
Dilip is categorised as a B2 player as he can only see upto a distance of six meters.
He has faced lots of hurdles through life but never gave up on his dreams and always moved on.
He is currently leading the team from Maharashtra in the ongoing 24th National Cricket Tournament.
The tournament has been organised by the Cricket Association for the Blind of Maharashtra.
The next World Cup will take place in Dubai and Pakistan in 2018 and Dilip is super excited to win another cup for the country.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Headlines April 12, 2019 Court fines Bengal government for film ban
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Strong links between diet & signs of autism, say experts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News