Spider silk can make hearing aids better
November 3, 2017
It has been discovered that fine fibers like spider silk can improve the quality of microphones in hearing aid.
A study in the USA has found that this could greatly improve the hearing quality of hearing aids used by hard of hearing people.
The microphones using the silk become more sensitive and can catch sound frequencies that are not felt by the normal hearing aids.
The same effect can also be produced by very fine fibers if used to make the microphones.
This would increase the sound range and help hear much better as compared to the currently used microphones.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Education June 10, 2019 Kidsville Educational Academy offers a shoulder to children with disabilities, & families too
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Events June 11, 2019 Nurturing The Green Week’ 2019 - World Environment day
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News