Kerala CM met blind students from Vazhuthacaud
November 4, 2017
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan met the blind students of Government School for the Visually Challenged at Vazhuthacaud on Thursday.
He told the students that the state government may set up skill development centre for the disabled people of the region.
The blind students requested the CM for 20 laptops and also upgrade of the institution to a high school.
The CM also promised that the government will consider increasing the food allowance from Rs50 to Rs100.
30 blind students had visited the CM to discuss their demands in person.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 11, 2019 Inclusive Art Therapy Workshop
- Events July 11, 2019 Movement therapy sessions
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines July 12, 2019 India celebrates with Dutee Chand
- Parasports July 9, 2019 Ahead of crucial World Cup match, India's disabled cricketers have tips for Team India
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 An instinctive, nurturing approach enables this music teacher to unearth talents in disabled students
- Headlines July 10, 2019 India-New Zealand match enters reserve day
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News