Centre increases allowance for disabled kids of employees
The central government has increased the education allowance for disabled children of its own employees from Rs 30,000 to Rs 54,000 per year.
As per the new rule, the yearly amount fixed for Children Education Allowance (CEA) for disabled children of central government employees is now Rs 54,000.
In case, both the spouses were government employees, only one of them could avail of the allowance.
For the education allowance, a certificate from the head of the institution, where the child of the government employee studied, would be enough, said the order.
The certificate must confirm that the child studied in the school during the previous academic year.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Miracle on Wheels is transforming lives of thousands of wheelchair users in India
- Employment December 15, 2018 Staff from schools for disabled kids protest against government apathy in Kerala
- Headlines December 15, 2018 Badminton players Saina Nehwal and Parupalli Kashyap are married
- Education December 14, 2018 Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 This Ability - Gift Abled - Inclusiveness - Guest Column by Richa Sharma, Special Educator
- Events December 13, 2018 6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018