Centre increases allowance for disabled kids of employees
The central government has increased the education allowance for disabled children of its own employees from Rs 30,000 to Rs 54,000 per year.
As per the new rule, the yearly amount fixed for Children Education Allowance (CEA) for disabled children of central government employees is now Rs 54,000.
In case, both the spouses were government employees, only one of them could avail of the allowance.
For the education allowance, a certificate from the head of the institution, where the child of the government employee studied, would be enough, said the order.
The certificate must confirm that the child studied in the school during the previous academic year.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News