Centre increases allowance for disabled kids of employees
November 4, 2017
The central government has increased the education allowance for disabled children of its own employees from Rs 30,000 to Rs 54,000 per year.
As per the new rule, the yearly amount fixed for Children Education Allowance (CEA) for disabled children of central government employees is now Rs 54,000.
In case, both the spouses were government employees, only one of them could avail of the allowance.
For the education allowance, a certificate from the head of the institution, where the child of the government employee studied, would be enough, said the order.
The certificate must confirm that the child studied in the school during the previous academic year.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 #AutismPower - Varun Sawant juggles multiple talents with great style
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Headlines April 13, 2019 SC to hear Modi biopic case on 15 April
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Share funding details, court tells political parties
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News