Centre increases allowance for disabled kids of employees
November 4, 2017
The central government has increased the education allowance for disabled children of its own employees from Rs 30,000 to Rs 54,000 per year.
As per the new rule, the yearly amount fixed for Children Education Allowance (CEA) for disabled children of central government employees is now Rs 54,000.
In case, both the spouses were government employees, only one of them could avail of the allowance.
For the education allowance, a certificate from the head of the institution, where the child of the government employee studied, would be enough, said the order.
The certificate must confirm that the child studied in the school during the previous academic year.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News