Bat Travels aims to arrange travel solutions for blind
Two good friends, Divya Saxena and Ritu Sinha, have come up with travel ideas for people with vision disabilities.
Their venture Bat Travels, aims to create tours only for visually impaired travellers.
The tours can be designed for blind people travelling with others as well.
The first such tour has been planned for a place called Kamshet in Pune, Maharashtra. It will be a two-day trip next month and will be a close to nature kind of vacation.
Divya Saxena and Ritu Sinha are taking part in planning each step of the tour to ensure that it is accessible.
The next trip will be in Goa and a professional surfer will be hired to give a three-hour surfing course to the blind adventurers.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Events February 10, 2019 4th All India Deaf Fine And Craft Festival
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Impure alcohol kills 82 in U.P, Uttarakhand
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News