Bat Travels aims to arrange travel solutions for blind
November 4, 2017
Two good friends, Divya Saxena and Ritu Sinha, have come up with travel ideas for people with vision disabilities.
Their venture Bat Travels, aims to create tours only for visually impaired travellers.
The tours can be designed for blind people travelling with others as well.
The first such tour has been planned for a place called Kamshet in Pune, Maharashtra. It will be a two-day trip next month and will be a close to nature kind of vacation.
Divya Saxena and Ritu Sinha are taking part in planning each step of the tour to ensure that it is accessible.
The next trip will be in Goa and a professional surfer will be hired to give a three-hour surfing course to the blind adventurers.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Headlines April 12, 2019 IPL 2019- CSK beats RR
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News