Bat Travels aims to arrange travel solutions for blind
November 4, 2017
Two good friends, Divya Saxena and Ritu Sinha, have come up with travel ideas for people with vision disabilities.
Their venture Bat Travels, aims to create tours only for visually impaired travellers.
The tours can be designed for blind people travelling with others as well.
The first such tour has been planned for a place called Kamshet in Pune, Maharashtra. It will be a two-day trip next month and will be a close to nature kind of vacation.
Divya Saxena and Ritu Sinha are taking part in planning each step of the tour to ensure that it is accessible.
The next trip will be in Goa and a professional surfer will be hired to give a three-hour surfing course to the blind adventurers.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports June 20, 2019 Sonakshi Sinha likely to play the part of Paralympian Deepa Malik
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 New study highlights importance of educating & training for children with autism
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Growing number of fake disability certification rackets highlight need for stricter checks & action
- Accessibility June 24, 2019 Buttons 2 Button is an adaptive clothing idea straight from a mom's heart
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Disabled adults experience the healing touch of animals for the first time at a therapy session
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Mamata Banerjee says ‘Super Emergency’ in India since Modi rule
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Narendra Modi celebrates yoga day at Ranchi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News