Bat Travels aims to arrange travel solutions for blind
Two good friends, Divya Saxena and Ritu Sinha, have come up with travel ideas for people with vision disabilities.
Their venture Bat Travels, aims to create tours only for visually impaired travellers.
The tours can be designed for blind people travelling with others as well.
The first such tour has been planned for a place called Kamshet in Pune, Maharashtra. It will be a two-day trip next month and will be a close to nature kind of vacation.
Divya Saxena and Ritu Sinha are taking part in planning each step of the tour to ensure that it is accessible.
The next trip will be in Goa and a professional surfer will be hired to give a three-hour surfing course to the blind adventurers.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Inclusion should begin early to build greater understanding & awareness, say experts
- Headlines October 16, 2018 Over 70 cases of Zika virus reported in Rajasthan
- Headlines October 21, 2018 Bollywood celebrity manager accused in #MeToo movement attempts suicide
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Indian Sign Language gets to wider audience, thanks to GiftAbled Foundation
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Check out these reasons to not miss out on Dandiya this Navratri
- Headlines October 20, 2018 59 people dead as train runs them over in Amritsar
- Headlines October 21, 2018 Amitabh Bachchan to repay loan worth ₹5.5 crore for 850 farmers
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 19, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News