Bat Travels aims to arrange travel solutions for blind
Two good friends, Divya Saxena and Ritu Sinha, have come up with travel ideas for people with vision disabilities.
Their venture Bat Travels, aims to create tours only for visually impaired travellers.
The tours can be designed for blind people travelling with others as well.
The first such tour has been planned for a place called Kamshet in Pune, Maharashtra. It will be a two-day trip next month and will be a close to nature kind of vacation.
Divya Saxena and Ritu Sinha are taking part in planning each step of the tour to ensure that it is accessible.
The next trip will be in Goa and a professional surfer will be hired to give a three-hour surfing course to the blind adventurers.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Resolving 26/11 Mumbai attacks is in Pakistan's interest, says Imran Khan
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Zomato delivery boy sacked after video goes viral
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Congress to form government in MP with Mayawati’s support
- Education December 14, 2018 Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
- Events December 12, 2018 Planet Abled Barrier Free Skiing Adventure 2019
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Senior BJP leader questions choice of new RBI governor, party embarrassed
- Events December 13, 2018 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 10, 2018
Get-hooked December 14, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News