Namma Vaani- A social network for the disabled
November 4, 2017
Namma Vaani is an audio based social network that has been created by the Enable India. It helps give out information to persons with disabilities and has been launched in Karnataka.
Namma Vaani receives more than 400 calls every day and 1 call every 2 minutes.
People with disabilities can use it to access information about products and services for their specific needs.
Namma Vaani is an audio-based social media platform and provides support to people with disabilities.
Disabled people can use it to share stories, opportunities and ideas.
NGOs, businesses and government organisations can also use it to spread awareness about information related to persons with disabilities.
Sharing of job opportunities or products can be done through this amazing platform.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News