Namma Vaani- A social network for the disabled
Namma Vaani is an audio based social network that has been created by the Enable India. It helps give out information to persons with disabilities and has been launched in Karnataka.
Namma Vaani receives more than 400 calls every day and 1 call every 2 minutes.
People with disabilities can use it to access information about products and services for their specific needs.
Namma Vaani is an audio-based social media platform and provides support to people with disabilities.
Disabled people can use it to share stories, opportunities and ideas.
NGOs, businesses and government organisations can also use it to spread awareness about information related to persons with disabilities.
Sharing of job opportunities or products can be done through this amazing platform.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Patients find centre stage in competencies aimed to develop disability-inclusive compassionate care
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Understanding Rare Diseases
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Mammootty watches latest film 'Peranbu' with disabled kids at Kochi theatre
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 16, 2019
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Get-hooked February 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News