Namma Vaani- A social network for the disabled
Namma Vaani is an audio based social network that has been created by the Enable India. It helps give out information to persons with disabilities and has been launched in Karnataka.
Namma Vaani receives more than 400 calls every day and 1 call every 2 minutes.
People with disabilities can use it to access information about products and services for their specific needs.
Namma Vaani is an audio-based social media platform and provides support to people with disabilities.
Disabled people can use it to share stories, opportunities and ideas.
NGOs, businesses and government organisations can also use it to spread awareness about information related to persons with disabilities.
Sharing of job opportunities or products can be done through this amazing platform.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 15, 2018 Prince Durairaj is on a mission to spread awareness on child sexual abuse
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 First ever scientific study establishes the magical link between music & autism
- Headlines November 12, 2018 Cyclonic storm lashes coasts of Tamil Nadu, south Andhra
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Samsung to launch smartphone with four rear cameras in India this month
- Accessibility November 15, 2018 Lack of clarity on revised admission norms leaves disabled students & parents groping in the dark
- Parasports November 16, 2018 Help blind athletes achieve their best by funding sighted guides, says blind Paralympian Ankur Dhama
- Events November 15, 2018 BGFI's Accessible Tour to Mumbai Dockyard
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked November 13, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News