Namma Vaani- A social network for the disabled
November 4, 2017
Namma Vaani is an audio based social network that has been created by the Enable India. It helps give out information to persons with disabilities and has been launched in Karnataka.
Namma Vaani receives more than 400 calls every day and 1 call every 2 minutes.
People with disabilities can use it to access information about products and services for their specific needs.
Namma Vaani is an audio-based social media platform and provides support to people with disabilities.
Disabled people can use it to share stories, opportunities and ideas.
NGOs, businesses and government organisations can also use it to spread awareness about information related to persons with disabilities.
Sharing of job opportunities or products can be done through this amazing platform.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Chennai hit by worst water crisis
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Best friends Mary Vincy & Mary Jiya shares their success mantras
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Afghanistan match was a lesson, says Virat
- Employment June 20, 2019 Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
- Education June 20, 2019 #ChangeMakers - An idol to many, Elizabeth Philip keeps inspiring through her relentless work
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Injury scares hit Indian cricket team
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News